9 STONE GONE FOREVER !!!! (in 30 weeks!!)

oh wow, just saw your pics. Look at your face and neck, you're like a different woman now!

That's fantastic - well done

xx

:talk017:
9 stone! You know I think you are fabulous...how do you feel after your meal out

We're like the mutual appreciation society !! :) Meal out was fab and feel fine - can't believe I lost 6lbs the week I had a treat!! Just one of those things I guess. I really just want to finish now - not that I'm ungrateful to CD - its the best thing I have EVER done for myself. Its just, 7 and a bit months on, and I feel a little flat with it all - like I'm ready to come off it in my mind (which when I started I felt I would NEVER want life without the security of CD)!! Probably coz I feel so much happier now! Did you have this happen to you nearing the end?? Sorry to ramble on!!

oh wow, just saw your pics. Look at your face and neck, you're like a different woman now!

Thanks hun - I know what you mean!! I look at the first pic and think - WHOOAAA!!!! I quite often have to look at my before pics to realise how far I've come!!

That's fantastic - well done

xx

Thanks so much Toots!!

Wow. Such self discipline.... Well done. You deserve to feel very proud.

KJ

Wow and well done with your loss. You have done amazing so far but after 30 weeks I bet your a bit flat now!

Hopefully there will be some way of getting you through the rest!

Well done, I am absolutley gobsmacked. I can't see your pics as I have not posted enough but as soon as I do I will be going straight to your profile pics.
:eek:

Back