9 stones gone :)

silhouettes

Silver Member
My weigh in at session yesterday saw me achieve my 9 stones loss. I have 24lbs left to go but i feel so happy to be nearly there. Im feeling really positive about the last bit and know i can do it, although i am nervous about becoming the slimmest i have ever been (since about 12 years old)

How fantastic is this?!!!!!! Well done. An inspiration to us all.

My weigh in at session yesterday saw me achieve my 9 stones loss. I have 24lbs left to go but i feel so happy to be nearly there. Im feeling really positive about the last bit and know i can do it, although i am nervous about becoming the slimmest i have ever been (since about 12 years old)

congrats.jpg

Congratulations and very well done
Clapping.gif

Love Mini xxx

Silhouettes that really is amazing - you have done brilliantly .... I can't begin to imagine just how good you feel at the moment but you deserve every little bit of it.

How long has it taken you to lose 9 stone?

i started on June 21st so just over 7 months :) I am looking at trying to scan my pics to put on here as i dont have them digitally but not sure quite how to do it.
Have a good dieting week everyone and thanks once again

:wow: 7 months --- that's amazing!!!!!

You're a true superwoman :superwoman:

I started on 7th Jan with 8stone 9lb to lose (that's the goal I've given myself initially) --- and was wondering if I could be almost there by July .... well all I can say is that you've given me great hope :D

Really well done and you are now living up to your name. You are an inspiration to us all.

Good luck on you last bit of the journey and make sure you keep us informed all the way.

:):):):):):):):):):):):)

Back