Total Solution 9 week diary countdown to disney... and a new me:)

tulipangel said:
I need to find some bullion I had no luck in asda yesterday... I may have to look around to find some :)

Well it's 2am and I'm awake !! Is this normal lol I am tired but can't sleep :(

Hoping this won't be a habit x

I'm afraid it happens to some of us!! I've just over a full week of not sleeping :( I think it's due to ketosis xx

Thankyou for your reply well if it's about ketosis that's at least a positive lol

How's you today do you have anything nice planned xx

tulipangel said:
Thankyou for your reply well if it's about ketosis that's at least a positive lol

How's you today do you have anything nice planned xx

I'm at work on a triple shift, started at 9am and finish at 3pm tomorrow :) so nothing exciting going on here lol

Hope your having a good day xx

well nearly at the end of day 3 :)

Im feeling sooo hungry today i really need the ketosis fairy to visit me over night :(

what day does it normally kick in coz im seriously struggling st the moment!!!

early to bed i think and hopefully i will feel better tomorrow...

take care everyone x

hix

I'm at work on a triple shift, started at 9am and finish at 3pm tomorrow :) so nothing exciting going on here lol

Hope your having a good day xx

wow sweetie they are really long hours x what do you do?

take care of yourself :)

tulipangel said:
wow sweetie they are really long hours x what do you do?

take care of yourself :)

I'm a support worker for people with autism so not a tough job really :)

Hope that ketosis fairy visits tonight :) xx

its on its way hun i reckon tomorrow and then whooooooosh you will be feeling fanbloodytastic i promise xx thats a great job miss and dont be modest i bet its harder than we all think and very rewarding too i bet xxxx

lastdiet4me said:
its on its way hun i reckon tomorrow and then whooooooosh you will be feeling fanbloodytastic i promise xx thats a great job miss and dont be modest i bet its harder than we all think and very rewarding too i bet xxxx

I really hope the whooooooosh kicks in soon lol you ate a funny bean and very helpful xx

Thankyou for your visits x

Miss-G said:
I'm a support worker for people with autism so not a tough job really :)

Hope that ketosis fairy visits tonight :) xx

That's a very stressful job but very rewarding I'm sure x it takes a very special person to do that job xx

I've been a senior parenting practitioner and now I am a project manager for a family charity and i would not cope in that hands on environment any more so well done you sweetie truly inspirational xx

tulipangel said:
I really hope the whooooooosh kicks in soon lol you ate a funny bean and very helpful xx

Thankyou for your visits x

Are not ate lol my head is a mess ... Still positive though

hey hun how are you doing today ?? I hope ketosis has arrived in your house this morning :D

i think its on its way :) slight change in the stick this morningxx I need to get my brain sorted lol i cant think straight but im very positive :)

Day 4...yaaaaaaaaay

Well ive joined the daily weigh in club :) and ive lost 6lb so far !!:)

love this diet but still a little voice telling me i will give up :( but feeling strong and positive right now...thankyou all for encouraging me i cant do this without you xxx

excuse me mrs you will not give up ...look at the bottom of my siggy next time you think that ..WE CAN DO THIS ...and wow 6lb already go you ..well done hun once that old ketosis kicks right in you will never want to give up believe me lol ive just been looking on the before and after pics of all the vlcd threads and omg if you get a chance go have a look soooo inspirational hun and ive been looking at those while literally forcing my shake down me because i dont feel hungry, i have faith in you! i know you can do this xxxx

lastdiet4me said:
excuse me mrs you will not give up ...look at the bottom of my siggy next time you think that ..WE CAN DO THIS ...and wow 6lb already go you ..well done hun once that old ketosis kicks right in you will never want to give up believe me lol ive just been looking on the before and after pics of all the vlcd threads and omg if you get a chance go have a look soooo inspirational hun and ive been looking at those while literally forcing my shake down me because i dont feel hungry, i have faith in you! i know you can do this xxxx

Thankyou sweetheart it's soooo good to do this with support x it's a great idea to look at the photos I will do that :)

determinator said:
hey that little voice will always be there telling you to give up .. but the longer and louder you tell it to sod off .. the weaker it becomes :)

I like your way I thinking it's true that self talk really works xx thankyou for your reply :)

Back