Total Solution 9 week diary countdown to disney... and a new me:)

Today has been blooming awful felt hungry all day and light headed ... Total miserable mare I am lol

Had an Atkins bar but 100% apart from that ... I need to get to bed time yet though lol

Cup of bouillon and shake left though :)

tulipangel said:
Today has been blooming awful felt hungry all day and light headed ... Total miserable mare I am lol

Had an Atkins bar but 100% apart from that ... I need to get to bed time yet though lol

Cup of bouillon and shake left though :)

Oh can we have Atkins bars? I'm all for something different :) xx

Miss-G said:
Oh can we have Atkins bars? I'm all for something different :) xx

I think they are fine carb wise but higher cals and fat

Im not sure about the atkins bar to be honest but i had to find something quick... so lesser of the evils in my cupboard.

Most people tend to use the BL bars it seemsx

hi ya hun, keep at it you are doing great, i wanted something different today and thought id try the BL bar it was the nut one with chocolate on but i didnt like it, it sort of burnt my throat if you get what i mean glad i only bought one, i also bought the mint one ill let you know what thats like xxx

hope you enjoyed your atkins bar hun , I love the choc decadence one .... :D
I only just managed to resist the biscuit tin today by having an extra BL bar ... I even got the tin , sat down opened it and got a load of biccies out , several times ... but every time my sensible side won and I put them back .. been a tough one though so i feel your pain xxxxxxx

Love having you all alongside me to keep me going x really is quite moving the amount of support :)

Thank you all

You are doing brill Tulipangel. I had a few days of giving up last week (on my 1st week) and so glad I didn't now. Wait till your weigh in, it will boost you, forget what you read on the scales for now, things can and will change so quickly.

aww thank you tenney

its good of you to share :) when is your weigh in day hun x

tulipangel said:
Amazing weightloss Hun what's your secret ??? Do share tips pls x

Hey thankyou

No secret really just a few things I have learnt SW and WW done both , they are ok and I lost a bit of weight on them but I find them to restrictive and all the counting etc makes me eat more !!

VLCD are a great way (for me) to give me a boost! Im not always 100% and my CD counsellor was amazed last aug when I'd be 100% for 3 days have a day off then go back on it! My weight loss was still brill and I think it helped boost my metabolism!

Not been on an actual diet since Xmas and still lost weight! I'm a lot more chilled around food, ( I believe your relationship with food plays the biggest part) I eat when in hungry and don't deprive myself!

I'm back Here as gained a few pounds (about 5) on depo injection (damn thing) and I can feel my relationship with food becoming a issue again! VLCD are handy for me As I am useless with planning! I often go without dinner :-/ and grab a choc bar instead! I train alot as I work in a gym and I know I need a VLCD to lose final bit!

Generally I just love the feeling of being slim! It's addictive and this feeling is better than the taste of any food :)

Xx

Sorry about the essay lol

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

Hey thankyou

No secret really just a few things I have learnt SW and WW done both , they are ok and I lost a bit of weight on them but I find them to restrictive and all the counting etc makes me eat more !!

VLCD are a great way (for me) to give me a boost! Im not always 100% and my CD counsellor was amazed last aug when I'd be 100% for 3 days have a day off then go back on it! My weight loss was still brill and I think it helped boost my metabolism!

Not been on an actual diet since Xmas and still lost weight! I'm a lot more chilled around food, ( I believe your relationship with food plays the biggest part) I eat when in hungry and don't deprive myself!

I'm back Here as gained a few pounds (about 5) on depo injection (damn thing) and I can feel my relationship with food becoming a issue again! VLCD are handy for me As I am useless with planning! I often go without dinner :-/ and grab a choc bar instead! I train alot as I work in a gym and I know I need a VLCD to lose final bit!

Generally I just love the feeling of being slim! It's addictive and this feeling is better than the taste of any food :)

Xx

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

Wow your fab hunny I really enjoyed reading that :D thanks for sharing :D

Hey morning vic...

Good luck for today lovely... I'm gonna missyour wi but good luck I'll see u in 6 days ...

Hugs x x

Hey thankyou

Xx

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

Thank you so much for sharing :)

I really understand where your coming from... it really is about your relationship with food! I eat for comfort and sadly have needed that comfort over the years but thats anther story!

but its time to look after me and then i can be strong to look after others... ive had it the wrong way around for years...as im sure many of us havex

Hey morning vic...

Good luck for today lovely... I'm gonna miss your wi but good luck I'll see u in 6 days ...

Hugs x x

Thanks beautiful xx

You have an amazing week away and do the best you can xx we will be here for you when you get back :)

i will miss you x

It's Saturday eek! I love that buzz you get before you get weighed

well hun

we are on the home run for our weigh ins :)

I agree the buzz is great xx and even greater when its good lol

speak soon :)

DustQueen said:
Hey tulip x
How's it going? X well I hope :)
Good luck today, hope it's a good one x

I'm doing ok today Hun xx how are you xxx im thinking of starting a hobby soon to keep me busy in the evenings :) not sure what yet !

tulipangel said:
I'm doing ok today Hun xx how are you xxx im thinking of starting a hobby soon to keep me busy in the evenings :) not sure what yet !

Yeah not too bad, yeah the boredom is mounting here too :)

Back