Total Solution 9 week diary countdown to disney... and a new me:)

i knew today was going to end badly :( ive had a binge ... my body was desparate i think...

chicken pieces and times two beefburgers aaahhhh no bread so hoping ketosis will stay with me ...

till tomorrow guys :(

Good morning x

I've jumped on the scales today and I've only lost 1.25 in three days ... Second week really does slow down ehhh

I have stayed in bed and I don't want to get up tbh ... But I will and life will go on after yesterday's burgers and chicken lol

I'm clearing a big outhouse today so come on Victoria move your arse out of bed and get to it !!!

Speak later minis x

hi ya hun, just forget about the blip yesterday hun and carry on, and dont forget drink loads of water today ,good luck today, have a goodun xxxx

lastdiet4me said:
hi ya hun, just forget about the blip yesterday hun and carry on, and dont forget drink loads of water today ,good luck today, have a goodun xxxx

Hi Hun

Thankyou for your support x

I've been drinking loads and been really active cleaning and clearing which always leaves me with satisfaction :)

Feeling more myself and looking forward to a long bath before facing the idea of work tomorrowx hope you've had a good day

God bless xx

How annoying lol I cut my finger yesterday and have awoken to what I think is an infected finger ... Twice the size and throbbing :( how ridiculous that such a little cut can cause so much pain !

Too early for my daily wi so going to potter around the house and phone the docs when it opens !

Just jumped on the scales and sts pffft that's just plain rude lol

tulipangel said:
How annoying lol I cut my finger yesterday and have awoken to what I think is an infected finger ... Twice the size and throbbing :( how ridiculous that such a little cut can cause so much pain !

Too early for my daily wi so going to potter around the house and phone the docs when it opens !

Hey tulip
Sounds painful :( hope the doc can sort it out for you xxx

Hiya Hun. Did you get to see the doc? xx

hi hun
I squeezed out all the nasties and it went down so i didnt go in the end... but im going to keep an eye on it x All very grim lol but thank you for your concern :)

ewwwwwww
Glad it's a bit better x Sounds painful :S

Well here I am at day 13 !! Jumped on the scales and have lost 2.5 lb so far this week so just want to lose another lb by Friday and that will do me :)

Well im off today and having friends round for coffee which will be nice then back to work tomorrow ! Last lot of training to deliver for some new volunteers on the isle of Wight !

Hope you all have a good day :)

tulipangel said:
Well here I am at day 13 !! Jumped on the scales and have lost 2.5 lb so far this week so just want to lose another lb by Friday and that will do me :)

Well im off today and having friends round for coffee which will be nice then back to work tomorrow ! Last lot of training to deliver for some new volunteers on the isle of Wight !

Hope you all have a good day :)

Great :D glad the loss is going well x

Ok today is going well :) just got to get through the evening now x

hi all

well sts today lol off to work so wont be on much...wk2 wi tomorrow i really want another lb by then.

catch up soon minis x

tulipangel said:
hi all

well sts today lol off to work so wont be on much...wk2 wi tomorrow i really want another lb by then.

catch up soon minis x

Good luck hope you get that extra lb, it's my WI tomorrow too and I'm hoping for 1 more too ;)

Back