Total Solution 9 week diary countdown to disney... and a new me:)

tulipangel

:)welcome to my diary...I am going to start exante diet on Friday the 19th August and so i thought i would start my diary as i prepare to reduce my carbs and set off on my journey.

I have tried hard too many times to mention to lose weight and tbh its ruined my life :sigh: but i am determined to make it this time as i am going to disneyworld in October and i dont want to have my weight make me feel bad about myself anymore and ruin my holiday.

I have read through many of the diaries many times and i hope to be part of the diary network.

good luck to everyone

Good luck! You can do it! :)

Hiya T

Oh we could be exante buddies, only 9 weeks till I'm off to Las Vegas.
Let's get slim for holiday :D xx

awww thank you all for your encouraging words and yes lets get slim together for our holidays and beyond :)...

kinda looking forward to statrting but scared too x

Well here I am on day 1... Woke up did my measurements and then got on the scales :( I have to be honest I nearly cried but anyway upwards and inwards time to get back to the real me that's waiting to be released. First shake vanilla which I'm adding to coffee x catch you all soon x

Good luck Tulip, am on Day 24 and honestly dont feel hungry if thats any help!!
Nealry at first stone, like you been a real pain in my life about the weight, so this next 9 weeks (3 weeks done) going to be a revelation!!??
Have good rest of day!

Thankyou Hun.. Over three weeks is amazing x keep going and im glad to hear the hunger goes :)

well the headache has kicked in but im still feeling positive :)

tulipangel said:
well the headache has kicked in but im still feeling positive :)

Some paracetamol and more water and you'll be fine ;) xx

yes i defo agree with the water, ive never drunk so much water in my life but it really does help the headache plus fills you up, keep going hun your doing great xx

Feeling any better hun? xx

headache still with me

:sigh: going to go to bed i think headache with me still but manageable...im holding on to all your encouragements xx

good morning...Day 2

well im feeling really positive today :) headache under control with paracetamol and buckets of water!!

Today will be a challenge as im travelling up to london to meet my new nephew and there will be a lovely barbeque but im feeling determined so hopefully i will report back here tonight 100%

I know the first week will be the hardest but i can do it ... i think !! lol

be strong friends catch you later :)

tulipangel said:
good morning...Day 2

well im feeling really positive today :) headache under control with paracetamol and buckets of water!!

Today will be a challenge as im travelling up to london to meet my new nephew and there will be a lovely barbeque but im feeling determined so hopefully i will report back here tonight 100%

I know the first week will be the hardest but i can do it ... i think !! lol

be strong friends catch you later :)

Wow day to and your off to a BBQ! Jeezo that's so willpower you've got going on there :)
Have a great day hun xx

wahooooo you go girl! ^5 you are in such a positive mind i know you can do this hun, if you can get through today im sure the next couple of days are going to be a doddle and by then you will be loving how this diet works i promise, im feeling on top of the world and i know you will too, have a lovely day, cant wait to hear all about it xxxx

Thankyou both for visiting me xx I will report back to night ;)

I intend to steal my new nephew so I don't have my hands free to eat lol

Have a good day xxx

good evening :)

well i made it through the bbq 100% but i am starving this evening !! just sat down with a coffee so hoping that will fill me up :)

still feeling determined and no headache this afternoon...life is ok atm

speak soon x

yay well done hun soooo pleased you got through it, did you buy any bouillon? i love it especially when i want something savoury and that really fills me up, i put a little less that 1 teaspoon though as asda didnt have the low salt one and mine is very salty but still really nice its a bit like noodle cup a soup without the noodles lol but get some its well worth it when you just want something different, well done again hunxxx

I need to find some bullion I had no luck in asda yesterday... I may have to look around to find some :)

Well it's 2am and I'm awake !! Is this normal lol I am tired but can't sleep :(

Hoping this won't be a habit x

Back