Total Solution 9 week diary countdown to disney... and a new me:)

Hey sweetie, the weight will come off hun
I find when I don't lose lbs I lose inches and the weeks with my lowest losses (where I haven't cheated) are the ones where I see the biggest difference clothes and inchwise so don't worry too much about the scales x

good morning

well ive lost a lb at last and im hoping that's the beginning of more for this week... i would really love to lose another 2.5lb by Friday to reach my first stone and get into the 11s (12.1.5) at the moment.

hope you all have a restful day

viks x

Well done on your loss! Christmas is only 16 weeks away, it'll soon be here! If you loose 2lb a week from now til then, come Christmas that's over 2 stone, and possible a dress size or 2 ;)

Thank you to you all for your encouragements really appreciate it :)

I am not feeling hungry at all which is great been to church this evening and had a fab time ... Feeling really positive ... Hope this feeling lasts :)

morning everyone x

well ive sts again things have slowed down so much for me and ive been TS all weekend should i add a meal from week 3 to see if it speeds me up again?

helppp ???

tulipangel said:
morning everyone x

well ive sts again things have slowed down so much for me and ive been TS all weekend should i add a meal from week 3 to see if it speeds me up again?

helppp ???

Good morning hun

Just caught up on your diary.

Your official weigh day is Friday ain't it? I'd wait till then and see what happens. I remember when I first done lipotrim I lost 6 pounds the first week then 2.5 the second and the third week was 1.5 pounds despite being 100% they told me that sometimes your body goes into shock so week 2 and 3 can slow your loss down a little. Oh my week 4 loss was 7.5 pounds :) I know it's hard when your only having 3 packs a day and the scales aren't moving but try stay positive and stick with it! I'm sure it'll even itself out. I know that doesn't help now tho :(
Are you drinking plenty water?

xx

Ok girls thankyou you have convinced me to wait till the end of week 4 x I will hang in there xx

Hey tulipangel I'm really enjoying reading your diary. It's hard sometimes been round food though isn't it. I'm usually ok, but after church yesterday we went upstairs for a coffee with friends and they were all tucking into muffins, cupcakes etc and I sat with my bottle of water wishing I could join in. Whereas other times I could happily sit with someone eating a box full of choccies and not flinch. Anyway results will be worth it in the long run. Feel like I have alot in common with you aside from the fact that we are both called Victoria and have daughters called Charlotte, can really empathise with your journey. Anyway keep up the good work, you are doing fab x

hi hun i know exactly how your feeling, im having one of those days today and its not even because im hungry i just really feel deprived today lol everytime i look at someone in the family they are eating and its driving me nuts, i even went and sat in the bedroom last night just to get away from them, i know its not there fault but omg its been hard the last couple of days, i keep feeling like im going to cave in but ive got such a long way to go i cant be doing with all the first few days of getting into ketosis again, ive just cleaned the oven and the fridge just to take my mind off food, keep at it hun we can do this xxxxxx

lastdiet4me said:
hi hun i know exactly how your feeling, im having one of those days today and its not even because im hungry i just really feel deprived today lol everytime i look at someone in the family they are eating and its driving me nuts, i even went and sat in the bedroom last night just to get away from them, i know its not there fault but omg its been hard the last couple of days, i keep feeling like im going to cave in but ive got such a long way to go i cant be doing with all the first few days of getting into ketosis again, ive just cleaned the oven and the fridge just to take my mind off food, keep at it hun we can do this xxxxxx

Good distraction techniques ;)

good morning :)

well im feeling more positive today and after spending time on wii fit and guzzling water i have lost a lb this morning... it seems i have to work really hard at this weight loss game but im hoping once it comes off i will appreciate it more an not put it all on again like i have so many times in the past.

loving being part of minis with you allx

hi mini's

im afraid im shattered today so i havent got the energy to visit you all tonight but i wish you lots of love and strengthx

sleep well :)

Hi mini's x

Ive been at work all day and have struggled to get my packs down, feeling kinda bloated and sick but i think thats the issue with me sleeping...i get on average 5 hours sleep a night and i feel ill by the time i get in...its a bit pants tbh!

However i'm feeling positive and really hoping i lose my first stone on fridays wi :)

I hope you are all well and feeling strong x

Hi mini's x

Ive been at work all day and have struggled to get my packs down, feeling kinda bloated and sick but i think thats the issue with me sleeping...i get on average 5 hours sleep a night and i feel ill by the time i get in...its a bit pants tbh!

However i'm feeling positive and really hoping i lose my first stone on fridays wi :)

I hope you are all well and feeling strong x

Oh poor you :( sounds bad hope you feel better soon xxx
Good luck for Friday ;) Hope it'll be great :D

hi hun i know how your feeling about sleeping, as soon as i open my eyes in the morning i have to get up as im wide awake and im ready for bed about 8 but thats because im so blooming cold, i keep wanting to put the heating on but nobody else is feeling it so im wrapped in a snuggle blanket thing with arms lol xxx

Back