Total Solution 9 week diary countdown to disney... and a new me:)

cornishkez said:
So sorry to hear that, we are waiting to hear who is up at our place?!

Hiya kez I hope things don't go that way for you x how are you doing ?

Just crap at emotional eating really worried about how were going to manage with me being redundant ...I earn 50% of wages needed i just fine till about 7 then I binge so cross with myself :(

tulipangel said:
I'm rubbish I just can't do this :(

No you're not tulip, I've had so many stumbles along the way but I'm still here and I'm still lighter than when I started and so are you! Come on, you CAN do this :)

I can't imagine the uncertainty you facing and I too would be probably turning to food for comfort but as you know, we end up feeling worse. Don't put too much pressure on yourself. Just take it one day/ hour whatever works best. My main bit of advice is stay on minimins.... There's always a story to inspire you or someone to comfort you. Big hugs to you. Xx

Wk 4 wi STS but i realise why ... right i have four weeks till my family disney holiday i have to do this... i would like to get to the 10's by then ...11:11 atm.

hope my girls are well today x speak later

awww hun im sorry to hear about your job, looks like your coping with the diet now though so dont give up you can do this! 4 weeks will fly by hun xxxxxx

lastdiet4me said:
awww hun im sorry to hear about your job, looks like your coping with the diet now though so dont give up you can do this! 4 weeks will fly by hun xxxxxx

Thank you I seem a bit better ATM xx

Well having a good day just received a 50 box of vanilla shakes so no more putting up with strawberry ones lol

Back