9 weeks till 40

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by maidmaz, 18 May 2009 Social URL.

1. maidmaz

maidmaz Member

hi all i have started sole source cambridge diet today- the lady came on saturday and will visit every saturday no excuses for me hey! I have 9 weeks till my 40th i am newly single and can picture myself in tears looking for that dress for my party if I dont lose some weight. how do i pimp my page trackers etc. good luck and well done to everyone who has lost any weight on any kinda diet -- take care

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    Welcome to the forum and the diet Maidmaz - you'll be looking marvelous in no time at all!!!

4. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    9 weeks is along time on CD, you could loose loads by then and buy a stunning dress and look fantastic, first week is rough get lots a headache pill in ready, lots of early nights i found this helped my weight loss, good luck.

5. MadonnaComplex

MadonnaComplex Member

Good luck, you can do it, think of that fabulous dess!!!

6. maidmaz

maidmaz Member

thanks for the support - nearly day one over just about to make my soup - I will start a tracker etc when I know what im doing ha ha doh would not think i worked in IT

7. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck hon!! You can do it .. Picture yourself in the dress you want to be in at your 40th and I am sure you will be in looking great and confident..
    xx

8. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

Hiya, welcome to the best diet in the world!!!

As said above you could have lost a good 2 stone in 9 weeks so you will look fab on your 40th I'm sure...
    Good luck

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.