9 weeks until...........

Snap, my birthday is 23rd January also! I would like to be at my target weight by then of around 10 stone. I am 10st 11 at the moment, but following SW now, having done LT, so hopefully will get there by then. Good luck with your targets![/quote]

Eclipse- you have done brilliantly! So close to goal you can almost touch it :) Well done!

Wannabeminime and fatjock- I love the race thing you have going here:D not spotted it before-excellent your both doing so well!

Gem- getting married- doubley exciting, congratulations and well done on your weight loss, hope i dont crumble under pressure im getting married next year! :)

Mrs Bean- 3lbs a week sounds totally reasonable to me, my 35lb goal means i need to lose roughly 4lb a week but im hoping for a larger first week loss- which i usually have to lower that a bit!:)

Purple hugs- ha the dreaded shopping, havn't even given it a thought yet! ;) I'll give you that kick if you still need it, to be that close to goal must be soooooo exciting, come on you can do it, just think of the xmas outfit!!!:D

Brandee- 2.5 stone in exchange for a posh frock! You can do that easy, :D

Kazz- I wont make it to target this year either (I started Jan- but have messed about soooo much, i ruined it) Next year wil be the year for us, don't you worry! :D

Juju_doll- 2 stone is totally do-able, your gonna do great!:D

Hi Emma

Is it really only 9 weeks....:eek: :eek:

I've set quite a few short-term goals, my first short-term goal is to lose a stone by 28th October so 3 pound and three quarters to go - get weighed on Thursday......:eek:

Next short-term goal will be to lose 10lb from 28th Oct to 16th Nov for a friends wedding...

Next short-term goal will be to lose another stone from 16th Nov to first office Christmas party on 16th Dec and then another 7lb before Christmas day...

Blimey that's alot of lb's.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Mrs Roch- Your the one, its you that i mentioned that had all of the little goals!

Thanks for the inspiration, I have my first goal sorted, im just working on the others, mind you my first goal really should be just getting through day 1 and onto day 2 and so on and so on! :D

Oh and good luck with your weigh in-i hope you make your goal! :)

Thanks Emma,

Glad you've found some inspiration, we all need it at times.

You've done so well so you know it works and you can do it - stay focused on each day and let me know what you're first mini-goal is.

Hi Mrs Roch

First mni goal- to get through Day1
2nd mini goal- to get through Day2
3rd mini goal- to get through Day 3
4th mini goal-to get through day4-(hardest day for me)

5th mini goal- to get through first week
6th mini goal - to get through 2nd week
7th mini goal - to introduce some exercise
8th mini goal- to have completed 1st month! :D

How does that sound?

Reactions: KD
Hi I posted this yesterdy to try and get me on track xx

Well I have had a really hard struggle since Thursday last week I dont know how I didnt eat but I DIDNT :) I have to remember CHRISTMAS its so very near and if your like me Christmas is my main focus at present so a few tips to I hope help you stay on track with me as I need all the help I can get !!!!

1} We could lose 2 stone by Christmas if we stick at it.
2}Go look around all the shops shop in your mind for that Christmas dress youve longed to wear for so many Christmases?
3}Imagion not being the blob hiding in the courner at the Christmas pasty(s).
4}What a fantastic Christmas Present everyone saying to you on Christmas Morning ''You look fantastic''How have you done it?
5}Imagion not feeling Quilty for eating your Chrismas dinner(if your eating this year)I feel guilty eating it because I was overweight every year and wondered what people thought ?
6}Picture starting new year without that nagging thought~~New Years Resolution START A DIET ~~ When your getting?got through it.
7}Just think how proud you will be of you .
8}Before we know it it will be Summer 2007 and this time we can look forward to revealing our bodies instead of hiding them!!!!

BUT REMEMBER

If we dont do this
1}Christmas morning we're be in a drab outfit 'WISHING why didn't I do that diet!
2}We could be 1 to 2 stone heavier if we hadnt stuck to it!
3}Picturing yourself standing in that party courner hoping no-ones seen you????
4}How will you feel if you've not stuck at it,will you wonderif people will think she hasnt done it AGAIN?
5}Another New Yeas resolution~~TO START THAT DIET!!!!
6}Summer 2007 how big will I be then :eek: #

I need to do this so I am Its hard at the moment but 63 days ago it was the 21st of AUGUST~~HOW QUICK HAS THAT FLOWN????

WE CAN DO THIS~CANT WE!

Brilliant - Illdoit

I have a feeling i'll be revisiting this msg, once or twice (a day)!
Thanks so much!

Hi Mrs Roch

First mni goal- to get through Day1
2nd mini goal- to get through Day2
3rd mini goal- to get through Day 3
4th mini goal-to get through day4-(hardest day for me)

5th mini goal- to get through first week
6th mini goal - to get through 2nd week
7th mini goal - to introduce some exercise
8th mini goal- to have completed 1st month! :D

How does that sound?

Well done Emma, just think by the weekend you can be ticking those first 4 mini-goals off your list :) and hopefully I'll be ticking my first mini-goal off my list. We'll have to check back with each other :)

Shame you haven't got something to focus on to get you past these mini-goals. Have you a Xmas do or party coming up where you can set yourself an actual weight target (ie: by {date} I want to lose first stone)?

Hope you get on ok today - how you feeling about starting? Are you in the Zone :D

Wishing you lots of luck.. :)

Thanks i'lldoit- as your name suggests-we will do it! :)

Mrs Roch-

Yes i am now totally in the zone, apart from those mini goals, my target for weight loss is 35 lbs by xmas, which will bring me down to my lowest weight so far-13 stone! :D

pre summer on cd the lowest weight i got down to was 14st 1, so 13 stone will be fantastic! :eek:

Good for you Emma....

Good luck this week...

hmmm, Id like to lose in 9wks...2 stone. So thats 28lbs, so thats roughly 3lb a week.
Yep, if i aim for 3lb a week, then if i lose more, its a bonus!!

and if i stink to that, then in 9wks I will be very close to my half way mark!
Ooo I like this thread! Gets me motivated. hahahah

oops! dont mean *stink* to that! I mean *stick* !

lol

Thanks Karion
Ive just done a thread on it!
Thought i could cross them off then!
lol - any thing to keep my little mind focused!

8 weeks now!

Hi all
Thought i'd bump this up, to remind you all of your targets -actually its more like to remind myself! :eek:

Day 1 for me today, I WILL get to day 2 etc etc!

Heres to a good day for everyone!

Hi Emma

Good luck with your day 1 - keep focused..:)

Posted a thread earlier because couldn't remember which thread we'd been speaking on but did do my first mni-goal.

Had my third weigh-in last Thursday and lost 3½lb which took total to 13lb and three quarters but by Saturday I did another 1½lb so did that first stone by Saturday, 28th October. Went to my posh "D&D Do" in my posh hired frock and had lots of lovely comments so was really pleased :D :D

Did eat the meal and had a couple of glasses of wine but am back on track for my second mini-goal which is to lose another 10lb by Sunday, 19th November for a wedding reception at Cooling Castle... "doable" I hope..:eek:

Keep me updated on how you're doing...

New week, new start, new you....:) :D

Back