91lbs to lose, little bitty goals will get me there...........

Day 9 - SUCCESS
I did it, survived day 9, whoop de do de doooooooooooooo. I am very very happy with myself, feel like I usually always give in by this stage. Feel like I am in a good routine with the plan now and getting used to just saying no to things that I don't need or want.

Today is another work day and bad news I think for tomorrow, my tattoo artist emailed me to say that he was ill last week so has to reschedule a few appointments and could I delay my tattoo, I did email him back to say no but he hasn't got back to me. Very selfish of me but I just want to get this done, I have been planning it for over a year, went for a consult with him in July and this is October now. I know its not important in the grand scheme of things and a lot of people will even say stupid but I want it and I like tattoos so for me it is a big deal.

Grrrrrrrrrrr, sorry for the rant.

Dxxx

Day 10 - ONGOING
And so begins day 10.........

Black coffee and 1l of water getting drunk as we speak. Really been thinking ahead to 2019 and I feel that this is going to be my year to sort out a lot of things in my life, getting rid once and for all of that negative ex of mine, debt free, goal weight, savings in the bank, back to having fun, spending more quality time with my little niece and nephew, my girlie holiday.

Dxxx

Day 10 - ONGOING
Struggling with the water again today, feel like if I don't do well with my 1l in the morning before shake #1 then I struggle for the rest of the day.

Feel like I've been peeing every 5 minutes aswell :classic_tongue:

Oh yeah update on the tattoo, going ahead tomorrow at 2pm. Will probably take 3-4 hours or so, hoping I have some change cos it won't cost me the full day charge.

Tomorrow will be my unplanned planned day off :classic_roll_eyes:

A girls gotta eat if she don't want to faint LOL

Dxxx

Oh wowser you are doing so well Dolly - and I just love the positive "this is going to be my year" attitude - that makes such a difference to your outlook xx

Day 11 - ONGOING
So WI this morning, was hoping for a 3lb loss this week but only managed a 2lb loss so 27lbs gone in total.

Now I am thinking back to last week when I was so overjoyed with a 2lb loss but this week I feel a tad on the disappointed side, I know I shouldn't but there you go I'm being honest about how I feel.

So today is tattoo day, been to WI then went for a McDonalds breakfast and did eat way too much, sausage and egg mcmuffin, 3 hash browns and a latte with 1 sugar :classic_eek: defo still bad food habits there but I know that these will take time to change.

No more denial though I am going to be a100% honest with myself on here and also to everyone on here who is with me through this journey so we can all see that we go through the same battles, if we didn't we wouldn't be here!

Plan for now is to finish watching a Lady Gaga interview about A Star Is Born (want to go see this) then shower, iron tattoo suitable clothes, lather on some moisturiser (trying to rid myself of the huge toiletry stash) then head into town at about 12pm. Want to get into town early so I can go for some drinks and snacks that I will need cos will be sitting for this for about 4 hours I think!

After I am done need to go over and collect my nephew and niece then bring them home with me for the night.

Will pop back on later on to give you all an update.

Dxxx

Day 11 - ONGOING
So WI this morning, was hoping for a 3lb loss this week but only managed a 2lb loss so 27lbs gone in total.

Now I am thinking back to last week when I was so overjoyed with a 2lb loss but this week I feel a tad on the disappointed side, I know I shouldn't but there you go I'm being honest about how I feel.

So today is tattoo day, been to WI then went for a McDonalds breakfast and did eat way too much, sausage and egg mcmuffin, 3 hash browns and a latte with 1 sugar :classic_eek: defo still bad food habits there but I know that these will take time to change.

No more denial though I am going to be a100% honest with myself on here and also to everyone on here who is with me through this journey so we can all see that we go through the same battles, if we didn't we wouldn't be here!

Plan for now is to finish watching a Lady Gaga interview about A Star Is Born (want to go see this) then shower, iron tattoo suitable clothes, lather on some moisturiser (trying to rid myself of the huge toiletry stash) then head into town at about 12pm. Want to get into town early so I can go for some drinks and snacks that I will need cos will be sitting for this for about 4 hours I think!

After I am done need to go over and collect my nephew and niece then bring them home with me for the night.

Will pop back on later on to give you all an update.

Dxxx

Hey!

Hope the tattoo went well and wasn't too bad a sitting!!

Well done on the 3lb loss - allow the right direction lovely!!

J xx

Tattoo went well, 5hr sitting so ouchie!

Ended up eating all weekend so mad at myself for just giving in and making excuses to come off track with the weightloss goals.

Why do we do this to ourselves, I am just so downhearted today.

Dxxx

Awww don't beat yourself up love, I know it's easier said than done, I do it too - but it's so pointless, you just make yourself feel worse.

So draw the famous line under it and try and get back on plan. You can do this xxx

Okay so confession time, I am sticking with the honesty is the best policy and this is a diary that I want to be able to look back on to see the ups and downs.

Thursday
Tattoo day, had a McDonalds brekkie then that was me the whole day till about 9pm. Me and my Sister went for a KFC, ate the chips and half the burger. Just wasn't feeling to great after spending 5hrs being tattoed.

Friday
So my excuse for Friday was that I didn't eat enough on Thursday, can you believe that, honest to god I could punch myself today looking back at it. Friday I had a club sandwich for lunch then for dinner I had a chinese starter selection.

Saturday
Much the same as the day before the binge continued. On Saturday I had 2 bagels, bacon and eggs for brekkie. For dinner I had corned beef with onion fried with loads of black pepper and then later on I ate a packet of prawn crackers. Snacked while watching tv on cola bottles and milk bottle sweeties.

Sunday
Came to work yesterday and it was all going well, made it in without veering off to McDonalds for a brekkie on my way but then when I got in work my head just wasn't in the game at all. I had a chicken caesar salad with a roll, those new cadbury biscuit bites, wasabi peas, skittles, a fry up, maltesers. How disgusting! Cannot believe how I could just go off the rails to badly. I'm never going to get to goal weight if I keep this up!

Today is a new day so back on plan for me.

Dxxx

The new plan for me is to take it one day at a time, then just repeat repeat repeat.

Monday 15102018

Today I will consume 2x CWP shakes, 1 CWP soup, black coffee, black tea and water.

Dxxx

How are you doing now, Dolly? Why not say to yourself, "I've had a couple of days off, that's me done now" and get straight back on plan tomorrow.

It's sh*t being a binge eater, I know, it can be so unpredictable. When people say to me "What's the trigger?" i feel like saying "You!" and punching them on the nose LOL.

I hope so ladyfelsham.

Back on it, I just need to focus focus focus and not let myself slip again.

I've got myself a new weightloss journal (any excuse for another notebook, though this is one used from my stash) so have all my goals written down with some wee motivational quotes which I love.

I need to re-train my brain so that I am not going to be suffering like this for my whole life.

You know I saw a company van the other day, no idea the name of it but on the side of the truck it was a whole world made up of food and I though this is my life! It revolves around food and I need to change that.

I've chosen myself rewards for my weightloss goals which are not food related so as soon as I hit them I am going to treat myself to something nice.

Dxxx

So yesterday wasn't the best day tbh, we had pizza day in work and I ate 2 slices of pizza and wasabi peas (100g).

Never had anything else the rest of the day to try and limit the damage done.

Back to it today.

On better news though I got me and my Sister tickets to go see Pink next year!!! Got to focus so I can wear a gorge outfit!

Dxxx

Back