91lbs to lose, little bitty goals will get me there...........

Wow I have been gone for a while, I'm afraid to say that the binge monster reared its ugly head and I was not able to resist.

I've been off plan since I last posted but I am am back.

Nothing in particular happened, it seemed that I took one bite then could not stop myself for days.

Today is a new day, a new week, a new month and a new start for me.

Dxxx

Day 1/32
So I am back with a new focus, I will stay on plan for the next 32 days, I aim to lose 14lbs in this time, would love it to be 17lbs to take me to 199lbs but don't know if my body will give up that many lbs during this time unless I chop off a limb.

I will not allow my mind to take me off this path, I know there will be temptations but I need to learn to say no and to realise that I am only going to get out of this what I put in.

I am allowing myself to be miserable for the few minutes of satisfaction that food gives me, do I want that few minutes or do I want the rest of my life to feel like that, I chose the rest of my life so here we go..........................

Dxxx

Day 1/32 - DONE
So yesterday was a good day, think the only thing I need to improve on is the amount of water I drank. I also had a bottle of fizzy pop (sugar free) but still not ideal.

Today will be a better day.

Dxxx

Last edited:
Day 2/32 - ONGOING
Morningggggggg so I am feeling good today. Had a lie in and started work a bit later at 10am as it is that dreaded TOM, feel like a zombie so I do. Been getting to bed early and sleeping for an extra 2 hours and still feel exhausted.

Made my CWP mushroom soup last night with to much water and didn't really enjoy it so will need to measure it out tonight and not just guesstimate cos I am clearly rubbish at it.

Had to contact the ex yesterday as needed to change the address on the phone contract and it needs to send his phone an SMS, I just wanted the code and he was trying to get into a conversation, I DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU!!!! What the hell is wrong with some people, honestly don't get it!

Plan today is work till 6.30pm then home for my soup. Will watch a couple of episodes of Dexter, we are on the last season, cannot even think how it is going to end!!! Will be in bed before 10pm again hopefully, already can't wait to get there :classic_tongue:

Oh also went for a cover up tattoo consultation in July and the guy got back to me last week with a design, I sent him back some updates that I wanted as it just wasn't what I had in mind and he got back to me this morning - OMG it is absolutely stunning!!! Cannot wait to get booked in now!

Dxxx

Day 1/32
So I am back with a new focus, I will stay on plan for the next 32 days, I aim to lose 14lbs in this time, would love it to be 17lbs to take me to 199lbs but don't know if my body will give up that many lbs during this time unless I chop off a limb.

I will not allow my mind to take me off this path, I know there will be temptations but I need to learn to say no and to realise that I am only going to get out of this what I put in.

I am allowing myself to be miserable for the few minutes of satisfaction that food gives me, do I want that few minutes or do I want the rest of my life to feel like that, I chose the rest of my life so here we go..........................

Dxxx
I'm with you on this during the next 31 days. Let's crush it this October!

Not a whatsapp user - but with you and Alecto on crushing October. My jeans are looser although the scales are not moving much. 4 sachets (well 3 and a bar) instead of 5 yesterday - because I had my second one as an early lunch and then had mid afternoon pancake and and evening sachet omlette. I won't get my drink sachets until tomorrow - and am finding it hard to have the sachets I have left, cooked things all the time. Today, I cooked a pancake to take with me as my mid morning snack - but left it on the kitchen table. So had it at 1.15pm with a lovely salad I amde for my friend and asparagus. I think I won't get 5 in today (as I have to have at least 2-4 hours between sachets). That's the first time since I started that I've been one short At the begining I was often have 6 a day to keep me from feeling hungry! Having too few isn't good as it can stall one's metabolism.

TLDR (too long didn't read): I've missed a sachet yesterday and today - and will be back on 5 tomorrow - cracking start to Crushing October!

Its hard to stay so organised all of the time isn't it, I am always sorting stuff out then forgetting to lift it!

Oh I could go a wee pancake, sounds yummy.

Dxxx

Well done. Another day gone successfully

Day 2/32 - DONE
Another good day, still didn't drink enough water, need to drink more in work during the day! Soup was so much better last night because I made it with the right measurements LOL.

On to another day!

Dxxx

Back