92 days.... :-)

zoebear

I've started a new place to hang out. Life has majorly got in the way of this lately. I know, no excuse but I don't want the reminder that I stopped soooooo....

Have decided on a new plan of attack

1) I will spend April. May. And June. Doing S&S 100%
2) I will not weigh until the end of June.
3) I will not measure until the end of June.
4) batteries will be out the scales, given to hub after first WI on Sunday.
5) I will have serious treats at the end of each month ( still to be decided)

I'm an all or nothing kinda gal so I'm going slightly hardcore here.

92 days starts on Sunday.

Wish me luck. I think I need it.

Welcome :), that's pretty determined goals- good luck sweetie. I can do the 100% on track determined stuff but not weighing or measuring oh my word no lol .... Serial weigher here hehe
Do think it's incredible though and probably very liberating to not get hooked on what the scales and tape measure say, it'll be more gauged on how it makes you feel and knowing you'll have one huge loss to look forward to you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good idea with the new diary hun :)
I like the 92 days too... Wishing you all the luck in the world :) you can do it!!!
Not sure I could forfeit the scales, you're a braver woman than I!!!
Nice to see you back anyways xx

Thanks Loopy and Sarah. Trying to deal with the scale addiction as well. It should be about how I feel and not numbers but it will be tough. Pretty determined thou.

Hey hun! Good to see you back and good luck!

Thanks Evie.

Well making the most of my last 2 days.. That said I am so ready to do this and get going.

OMG ... no scales ...erm...nope couldn't do that bit... :) your a braver woman that me as well ...serial scale jumper here also. But think I've been too lax with keeping an eye on the scales for years...now I'm not taking my eyes off them! ~lol~

Wishing you all the best Zoe :) you sound very determind and i'm sure you'll get to goal
:D x x x

Well all stocked up with chicken and water. Enjoying a last meal of cornflakes, mental craving for them today. BRRRRIIIINNG on tomorrow.

Good luck on your challenge!! No scales sounds a fantastic idea!!

Ill be joining you in a couple weeks. Enjoy your cornflakes :)

Good luck with your start tomorrow x

Cornflakes noshed.. Hub is putting the scales into the attic after I weigh tomorrow. He's knows me too well and obviously has given this thought as I cannot got into the attic on my own so no way I can sneaky peek.

Cannot wait now to get going. Thanks for popping in everyone.

Day 1/92

All weighed in and measured. Scales waiting to go to their new home for next three months.

Weight - 184.6 pounds
Waist - 36.5
Bust - 40.5
Arm - 12.5
Thigh - 24.5
Hips - 44.5
BMI - 28

Plan today:
Red fruits shake
Choc truffa bar
Chicken slices
Spaghetti Bol.

Have a lovely day all. We are hoping to get out for a coastal walk after putting a ton of stuff up the attic and chopping up wood. X

Sounds like you have a really busy day planned! Hope all goes well for you, you can do it!! x

Zoe...best of luck with your 92 days :) I'm sure you'll drop loads by the sound of your day so far. I couldn't be without my scales...seriously scale hopper here...but I know I've ignored them in the past which has gotten me to this point :(

Wishing you all the best honey x x x

Good luck

You have inspired me to put the scales away - but only till next WI I am getting a bit obsesive and really pissed off when they don't move!!

91 to go

xx

Back