96lb to loose! Argh

baileybu

I've just worked out how much i need to loose to get to a healthy BMI. Scary! I KNOW I can do it and I know bite size chunks is the way but anyone who has lost a big amount please let me learn from you!

96lb wow that's an entire person!

Baileybu

Hiya
It's just a number!!
You just need to break them down to achieveable mini goals. Just imagine in a few months time the row of shiney silver sevens you are going to get!!
All the best
Lx

hi baileybu, LV30 is right you need to set yourself minin targets, so aim for your first stone and then try and get your second one and so on, you'll find it easier that way.good luck

I agree with what others have said. Back a few years ago I was 25-stone, and was facing a 155-pound loss to get to goal. I lost over 90-pounds of that before I stopped dieting, so know it's do-able.
Just stick with it, take it one step at a time, and set yourself mini-goals so it doesn't seem so daunting. For me, I took it in stone stages...seeing how long it would take me to get down to the 19s from 20s, and so forth. Made it feel more managable, as 14-pounds doesn't sound so scary.

i agree with all the above but ive done it in smaller goals like half a stone first then getting in the next stone bracket and so on , im a serial dieter ive been on every one going but this time is the first time ive set myself mini goals , yes its scary but imagine how good you will feel after losing 14 pounds you can do it , just take it a pound at a time good luck x:)

Back