98 DAY CHALLENGE

good going wasn't it! The most I have ever lost in my first week was 8lbs!

xx

Jools, that is good advanced planning-knowing what you will eat at 6.30. My problem has always been grabbing because I am hungry and not the right stuff. i have WI tomorrow night so will be good tonight [I say optimistcally!]

I have to forward plan hun or else I would eat it all in the daytime and be routing through the fridge by 7pm!

I have shakes at 10 - 1 and 4 then meal around 6.30ish!

xx

Sorry guys.. was making up me jelly :D

Yes i was well shocked at my 1st weigh in.. over the bloody moon i was infact :D

I live in Somerset hun.... a place called Wellington

OO I know Wellington :) I thought you were down in Cornwall for some reason Donna!!

Well day 2 (for me) is finally over and another day for all of us is nearly done and dusted. Does anyone find the evenings a bit of a killer? I'm just cooking tea for hubster and my little one and my tummy is grumbling like mad.

:( I hope it stops soon, as this is the only thing that really made me cheat last week. I hate the hunger pangs and sickness, I feel soo rough with them.

I am on the Isle of Wight. Yes evenings are difficult. I shall have to go to bed early and try and feel virtuous!

Well I've just disappointed myself by eating. While I was waiting for tea to cook, I had a little slither of grated cheese as I thought it woudln't matter too much. How wrong was I? A huge chunk of granary bread and a chicken breast later, I'm feeling rather let down and very cross at myself for allowing temptation to get the better of me.

I shan't eat anything else, I do have a pack left should I still have that?

Ugh I feel so disgusting now :(

What made you eat the granary bread? were you hungry or just fancied it? Bread is my weakness but I don't leave it out in view now. Try to keep it all in freezer for everyone else. There certainly some delicious bread around now! Also my problem is once I eat carbs I can't stop and would need something sweet after that.

Thats the thing, I have absolutely no idea! I'm not particularily hungry, but I thought seeing as I had 'cheated' with the cheese and chicken breast I may as well go for gold. OOO the sweet thing must be a nightmare, I don't envy you. That is one thing I'm lucky for is not having a sweet tooth!

I'm with you, fresh granary is my absolute weakness. It's in the house as I make my husband and daughter's lunch with it.

Well now I've done it I'll take my own advice and dust myself off and start again tomorrow. Sorry for moaning.

Thanks Jools. If you mean by getting another large chunk of bread then yeah :eek:

My tummy is grumbling lots now! Tomorrow will be restart- Take 2!

x x x x

SNAP BEX!
I've gone and picked while cooking the tea for family :( :eek:
For god sakes i dont know what is wrong with me why i do it! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lisa.. that post about bread being your downfall and then craving something sweet.. that is me!!! :eek:

I just hope i dont pick at nothing else, as it's only day 1 again im not in ketosis yet so hopefully wont make 2 much of difference :rolleyes:

Actually.. i know i WONT go and pick again!

And bex dont worry about moaning hun.. thats what it's all about.. it was never gonna be easy this diet.. which is why were all sticking together on it hun.. we gotta be honest with eachother on here so we can help eachother out.. if that makes sense?
Think im still a bit light headed from my illness lol :p

Oh no Donna :(

:sign0007:

Right, tomorrow we shall do this properly! I think if we use this thread to offload when we feel like eating or anything, and if any of us admit it we'll give each other a proverbial kick up the backside ;)

:hug99:

I do hope they're greased up and ready to go!

I'm feeling rather lethargic and sick now for eating, which is worse than the sickness from SSing. I need to hang on to how this feels when I fancy a sneaky pie ;)

Hows it going with you Jools? Are you still being magic? :)

Morning everyone :)

Well I've woken up this morning on the wrong side of the bed it seems, but raring to go again on SS. Tempted to weigh myself and see what damage I've done but I think that'll probably not motivate me.

Hope everyone is okay and good luck for today

x x x x

Good morning Bex... morning all :)
Im the opposite this morning i've woken up feeling great! :D

And i know im gonna be fine today.. main reason being im gonna be stuck in hospital all day with my eldest. she going to day surgury to have some teeth removed.
So im off in a bit... hope you all have a great day :D
Be back later tonight :wavey: Donna xxx

Aww Donna, hope everything goes okay at the hospital!

Well so far so good! I did pop on the scales before my shower and I've only put on 1lb.

Haven't cheated so far, and treated myself to some glossy mags in Tesco, as well as a nice 2ltr bottle of Evian. Bit sad that my treat is bottled water haha! Never mind, hope everyone else is getting on well.

Beckie
x x x x

Had a bad day dieting wise. A fresh baguette was put in front of me at work at 8.30 and that has set me off. I had my weigh in at 4.30 and had lost 4 pounds over two weeks-not brilliant but better than nothing! Came home and my sister has sent me Green and Blacks organic miniature chocolates only 80 cals a bar-I have eaten 4!! Another restart tomorrow! Keep posting everyone

Back