98 DAY CHALLENGE

Ooopsie Lisa, I'll join you on the bad diet day! I managed to get to 5pm and decided that I needed to eat something. I was doing so well up until then, food hadn't crossed my mind at al, it was only once hubster got home from work :(

Oh well, shall we try again tomorrow!

Oh yeah, Green and Blacks is worth cheating over I think. Much better than this bar of Cadbury Dairy Milk I'm shovelling into me!

I'm on day 3 of my restart now :) I'm never a 100% angel but I feel successful as long as I have stuck mostly to the plan. For example I will drink other low cal drinks which aren't strictly allowed like yesterday I had a boots shaper cloudy lemonade, and I had a fried egg last night and this morning. For me that is a good day though, as I know how easily I can fall off the wagon and start stuffing biscuits and pizzas! So a little "allowed" cheating keeps me on track.

Only drunk a litre of water so far today though, better get on with that.

I've put on 1st 1lb since I stopped SSing in Feb so gotta get that off first and then hopefully some more too.

Hi Everyone

I haven't read all this thread but just thought I would pop in and say hello.

I'm doing OK at the moment. Had a good day yesterday with 3 packs and some Tuna and I am on course today to have 3 packs and some protein or maybe 4 packs.

I go on holiday in 17 weeks time and I really want to be at least 3-4 stone lighter. Unfortunately between now and than I have a lot of social commitments.

I am trying to stay away from zero drinks, milk in my tea, marigold and all the other little extras.

We shall see what happens.

Jac

Hey Jac :) Welcome!

You look like you've done really well so far, the girls on this thread are really supportive and will give you the kick up the bottom should you need it!

Best of luck for the rest of your journey :)

Oh no, Jools :(

Don't be despondent about it, tomorrow is another day and another chance to prove you can do it :)

Me on the other hand haven't actually gotten back on track. Just had sausage and mash for tea and now I'm going to have some vino and watch the start of BB.

Tomorrow we'll do it, and we'll do it better than before ;)

Chin up hunni x x x x

OOOoopsie, meant to be kicking bottom aren't we? This is the closest thing I can find to a boot up the backside :whoopass:

What exactly did you eat, was it bad enough to throw you off track?

Hi everyone-home from work and rushed to have a tetra before I grabbed anything else. I am at the edge of being 12 stone something instead of 13 stone something and every day I jump on the scales to see the 12.... but not today-after my night with Green and Blacks. So fingers crossed for tomorrow scales. Maybe I should go and lie in the bath for the next two hours and then bed! Doesn't look an attractive evening!

Hi all... im :(
Still not back on track yet :(

Not going to weigh in tonight, as i have enough packs till last me to next week and the car's off the road.. so cant get there anyhow!

The car.. grrrr that's another story!

Anyhow i really want to get started on this crazy diet again tomorrow, my holiday is in 12 weeks time wedding in 17 weeks time :eek:
This is just not funny.. i mean what am i doing! :mad:

Jools hun.... im not the best to give advice out as you know lol... but im sure stick with it and you'll be ok.. you know you can do this... you are strong... what is it you say " pick ya self up dust ya self off and keep going" :)
So looks like were all planning a day of 100% tomorrow then...
Come on girls... let's do it together! :girlpower:
I just need to snap out of this mood im in... :(
But tomorrow is a new day :D

Hi everyone-home from work and rushed to have a tetra before I grabbed anything else. I am at the edge of being 12 stone something instead of 13 stone something and every day I jump on the scales to see the 12.... but not today-after my night with Green and Blacks. So fingers crossed for tomorrow scales. Maybe I should go and lie in the bath for the next two hours and then bed! Doesn't look an attractive evening!
Hi lisa :)
Y
ou can do it hun.. just think of how good it'll be to see 12 something tomorrow!! :D
You are doing really well....way to go girl! :)

come on Donnamarie -if you feel like eating, jump on the computer and talk it through-we will all encourage you to drink some water instead. Imagine yourself walking down the aisle, confident and comfortable!

Thanks hun... i know.. the wedding is actually really worrying me! :eek:

I so want to be confident and comfortable.. i cant remember the last time i was! :)

Proberly when i was a kid!

Omg... CONFIDENT & COMFORTABLE..thanks hun... thats it.. that is what i want!

Gonna keep those two words in my mind, and im on and off computer all day at mo.. looking at wedding stuff making plans.. trying to drum it in my head.. WEDDING WEDDING WEDDING! lol :)
Aswell as looking at the inspriation slideshow on here! :)

New start tomoroow for many of us then! Lisa you stay as you are babes you are doing really well.

Think Feathers is gonna join us soon too!

xx

Hiya hunny :wavey:

Im thinking of changing my ticker.. back to nought total fresh start.. ummm what do you think?

Just a ticker to take me up to the wedding...
Then another one after to get remaining weight off... ?

DONE IT...

Think it will help now.. all new fresh start just weighed in at home.. so next weigh in next thursday night with cdc.

So week 1 start tomorrow (take 101!)

I want to lose 4 stone by my wedding which is 17 weeks away.. :eek:

Think breaking my weight loss down into 2 bits will help me, and it's exciting to think i could be " at goal" (well 1st one) by my wedding woohoo :D

Yay! Good for you Donna babe :) I read on here (can't remember for the life of me who said it!) but take each stone to be a goal, or half a stone even. That way you aren't up against a horrendously high number and smaller goals are more attainable which mean that you'll be more motivated and :bliss:when you realise that you've achieved 7lb, 14lb etc etc.

Thats what I'm planning to do from tomorrow, although I'm tempted to wait until Monday as thats when I have my driving test *gulp*

If we feel like eating something, then lets all jump on here and moan our arses off (literally). I'm always about because I have no life and this site is hugely addictive, so there will always be someone about to talk you out of temptation.

Come on girls, we can do it :girlpower:

Lots of love x x x x x

Back