98 DAY CHALLENGE

Good luck :)

I'm re-starting tomorrow after a Bank Hoilday Binge :( and yeah Donnamarie you are right, 1 day quickly escalates into 2, 3 etc!

Wishing you all lots of luck! I'll be popping in on this thread for some motivation, as I'm rubbish with willpower :eek:

x x x x

Hi all.... we all sound pretty much the same at sticking to diets..
So im sure if we all stick together we can crack it!!! :girlpower:

well so far so good for me. Im a choc mint shake and 1 litre of water down. I've even just taken the kids to McDonalds!

xx

Had my shake and a bar and its 3.33pm I am going to try and get to 6 before last shake. If I manage it, I know I shall be proud of myself tomorrow. Keep busy every one!

Hi girls.. im going good had a choc tetra earlier around 11am.
And just had a peanut crunch bar.. ummm lovely! :D

Got 1 shake left for later, as late as possible as it's evening's that usually get me!
BUT NOT THIS TIME!! :D

Doing good on me water.. spent most of me day up and down to toilet! :giggle:

Well day 1.... DONE! :D
Had my last pack.. a choc tetra ice cream.. ummm :)

Still going on the water, feeling pretty pleased with myself right now as OH and our eldest daughter are sat here in the same room as me.. eating take away!!
And im here with my pint glass of water :)
Day 2 ... bring it on!! :D
Hope you've all had a good day 2... Donna :)

Hi please can I join you? I know I will find this hard, having convinced myself that I can't do this again and that 2006 was my year and I blew it... But I can't bear to be like this any longer, I feel so fat and lethargic I have no energy and don't believe I have to be like this for the rest of my life. Sorry don't mean to hijack the thread it's just very late and I'm feeling very depressed over my lack of will power, and despite many attempts to be slim again I am still going to be the fat one at my family party in 11 days time. Wishing you all a day of success. xx

Hi hunni

Its here for anyone to join! We only had day one today so get started with us!

xx

Morning all :D

Im feeling great today after finally making it past day 1 on my restart :D

Welcome diana... good luck with your cd journey.
Everyone here is great for support, im sure you'll do fine. :)

Well im off for my 1st pack of the day and get some housework done.
Kids on half term :eek:
Be back later, have a good day all :)

Girls are you all trying to be 100%?

Today I was going so well and decided to treat myself to a long mach and a choc biscuit..... When you see results and start feeling good it's always the way to think it's okay to reward yourself or relax a little.

I need help!
Brenda

Girls are you all trying to be 100%?

Today I was going so well and decided to treat myself to a long mach and a choc biscuit..... When you see results and start feeling good it's always the way to think it's okay to reward yourself or relax a little.

I need help!
Brenda

Hi Brenda ..

I am TRYING to be 100%. Ive done a day and a half so far so Im feeling pretty pleased with myself!

You will do it hun!

xx

So have started today, had my first shake and feeling positive. You guys are great, thanks for the support it means so much. Here's to a successful dieting day for all of us whatever plan you are doing.

wooooo hooooo lets go!!!!!!!

xx

so far so good for me. Im one shake and 1 litre down. Ive scrubbed my kitchen so that its gleaming and thats distracted me for a while this morning!.

Ive just arranged a night out with my Girlies at the end of July so Im hoping I could be at least a stone and a half down by then!

xx

Hi, so far had bar and a tetra-but not drunk enough water yet. Was pleased yesterday but had to go to bed early to stop thinking of food. I am a bit of a scales fanatic and got on early today and was down a pound-yay!

still so far so good for me too. Im a shake and a soup down and 2 litres of water + 1 bullion.

Ive come on here because all I can think of is food ... my mind is starting to tell me I am hungry even though I don't feel it!

xx

Hi all... im still going good.. but got a banging headache! :(
Got 1 pack left to have at some point tonight.

Congrats you guys :) well done for a successful day 2! My re-start was pants, got to 8am and had a cuppa and 2 biscuits without even thinking :eek:

So tomorrow will be my re-start! (I hope :eek: )

Hope your day 3 is as good as today :)

Thanks bex :)
And good luck with your re start tomorrow.
Well Day 2... DONE!! :D
Im very happy with myself :D

Back