morning girlies

Did any of you manage a day one yesterday? Not me :mad::mad::mad:

So ....... day 1 again tomorrow!

xx
Day 1 tomorrow? what happened to today? lol :D

Yes i did it.. i managed a 100% day.. but only just lol
Day 2, today for me of my new challenge lol :eek:
Hope you all have a good day :)

Hey guys, well done Donnamarie, day 2 for you. I shamefully crashed and burned at 4pm after picking kids up from school. Rather than torture myself with Cambridge restarts, after a chat with OH I joined WW this morning. When I realised its nearly 2 years since I first discovered LL and CD and I'm 2lbs heavier than when I first started its not good. Back to gym tomorrow as well, but I'll pop back and see how well you are all doing on CD.

Be good.

Good luck with driving test Nursebex! So far so good today. Had a vanilla shake with some coffee in it-a bit warmish from dissolving the coffee-never mind and a peanut bar that has given me wind!! so glugging the water and saving a tetra or a mousse for later-decisions,decisions!

Hey guys, well done Donnamarie, day 2 for you. I shamefully crashed and burned at 4pm after picking kids up from school. Rather than torture myself with Cambridge restarts, after a chat with OH I joined WW this morning. When I realised its nearly 2 years since I first discovered LL and CD and I'm 2lbs heavier than when I first started its not good. Back to gym tomorrow as well, but I'll pop back and see how well you are all doing on CD.

Be good.

Hi Chick

Good luck with ww! Are you joining the ww forum? They are a really nice bunch there and I will keep popping in and checking up on you!

xx

0.2 of a pound is 0.2 of a pound! At least it's coming off as opposed to going on! Well done Lisa!

Sorry about my whinge earlier, I'm feeling much better now I've stuffed myself full of chocolate and Evening Primrose hehe!

I'm going to start (again) Tuesday the day after my driving test. That way I can either celebrate with some champagne or comiserate with some stodgy rubbish!

How has everyone found today? Have we been good ;)

x x x x

Good luck with your driving test babes!

xx

Hi all on day 5 of my restart and as yet failed to ss for one day. I am trying really hard today. My sis is getting married in 2 weeks OMG and I have a nice top to squeeze into!!.
Lost a stone a few weeks ago on CD but managed to put 5lb on last week. I think its nearly gone again.
Anyway good luck every one. My first mini goal is to get through 1 day.

Hi Ali

Hows it going hun? Still with us?

xx

Hi everyone. I lost point 2 of a pound in the last three days-well at least its going the right way. Good day today so far but have had all three Cambridge and that included my bar so I may have to have a fourth!

Better than a gain hunni!

well done you!

xx

hey guys. have just been having a read through. there's one thing i can't believe... THAT YOU STILL COOK FOR OTHER PEOPLE!! i am starting this on tuesday and my OH is very very aware that he's going to be faring for himself for the next few months at least and he's resigned himself to living on sandwiches, hee. i just couldn't cook for others and not nibble at it myself, so i've point blank refused to do the cooking. i also make our bread, but that involves throwing things in the bread maker and drooling over the smell :D

abz xx

Hi Abz!

Good luck for tuesdays start babes! Stay with us and we will support you as much as possible!

I have to cook for my kiddies and sometimes its so easy and sometimes its pure torture! lol!

xx

Hi guys :) what a beautiful day here at the moment!

Just got off the phone with my CDC and I'm going back to see her after my driving test (which is Monday if anyone missed that ;) thank you for the good lucks, I feel lilke I eally need them!).

Knowing that I don't have to worry about watching what I eat and being an emotional eater the stress from the impending test is making me eat is actually taking away a little bit of stress, if that makes any sense?!

So Tuesday morning is the official Beckie Restart Take 3! I'll have a lot of catching up to do with you but it'll be great :)

Donna good for you for getting through day 1! I hope today is going okay.

Jools, hope it's going well for you sweets!

Lisa you've put me off the peanut bars now! I parp too much as it is, so I won't be touching those for a bit ;)

Feathers, how are you doing?

x x x x x

Hi guys :)

I like the peanut crunch.. yum :D

Im still with ya.. just!
Be glad to get to day 4/5, as im struggling a bit today :(

Minime... good luck with WW hun.. keep us posted.. :)

Come on Donna, there are only a few hours left of day 2, you can do it :)

You're doing so well, prove to yourself that you can do it just like before! You aren't far away from me, don't make me come down and kick your butt ;)

x x x x x

Come on Donna, there are only a few hours left of day 2, you can do it :)

You're doing so well, prove to yourself that you can do it just like before! You aren't far away from me, don't make me come down and kick your butt ;)

x x x x x
:rotflmao: I KNOW.. IM GONNA BE GOOD... THANKS HUN :D

You had better be good lady! you know the rules!

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

XX

You had better be good lady! you know the rules!

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

XX

Hahahahahahaha!! See you've got both me and Jools on your butt now Donna ;)

Just think...... :character00250:

x x x x x

lol ... Ive told her .. if she eats ... I EAT and I know she will not have that on her consiense! (sp?)

xx

LOL don't you bloody dare either madam, of I'll have to start eating too ;) not that I'm actually SSing atm!

I'm looking forward to restaring now so I can join in, but you just know come day 2 I'll be chewing my arm off!

x x x x

Hope so! Just need to get Monday out the way and I'll be good to start I think! Feel so sick thinking about my test and I had a massive argument with my instructor this morning because he was getting on my wick :eek:

2 more days of lessons and I'l hopefully be a growded up driver with a pretty pink licence instead of a scratty green one!

Sad or what! :eek:

Back