98 DAY CHALLENGE

Omg lisa.. that's a school fete to remember huh! :giggle:

Aww hun.. it is so hard isn't it.
But you got the right attitude, just forget it and move on.. keep going.. like you said tomorrow is another day!

Keep drinking lots of water and im sure it wont make too much difference on your scales. :)

Well im pleased to report that ive made it... A 100% s/s today.. :happy036:

Good morning all :)

Well i made it yesterday, so relieved! ;)

So another day of 100% S/S for me again today...

Hope you all have a good day :D

Excellent news Donna :) Dead chuffed for you, you're doing really well!

Well I've not restarted yet, I will be on Monday I think once I'm back at work and have done the celebrating of my friends beautiful new baby boy!

I've also just booked my next driving test! There was a cancellation so I'm quite relieved that I won't have to wait until the middle of July now!

Scrap that just been told by my stupid chuffing instructor that he can't do that day. :( Im getting so pissed off now, he's utterly crap.

Thanks abz :)

Aww bex.. im sorry about the test situation, so frustrating i bet..
I think your right to wait till time is right to start this.. enjoy your celebrating and congrats to your friend on her new baby. :)

Im being so good today im shocking myself :eek: lol
I walked up school again today, 2 packs down and 3ltrs of water down! :D
Day 2 nearly done :D

Really gotta take things day by day... no actually... hour by hour!!... because it's so easy to suddenly find myself eating and then im back to square 1 again!!!

But so far so good :D
Hope your all having a good day :)

Donnamarie, so impressed with you-I shall try and copy! Today I have ss with a few currants that seemed to find their way into my mouth. IOW pop festival starts tomorrow. I am at a party tomorrow night in a garden next to the main field, hoping to hear some Kaiser Chiefs. I hope there is not too many nibbly bits around! My own children not home this year for festival so no extra [normally unrecognisable] people in the shower. And I am not providing food for anyone. Sides of road though are full of good smelling stir fries-I shall try to keep away!

Thanks guys :grouphugg: you lot are great!

Feathers... :rotflmao: me? an inspriation! :rotflmao:
Not quite yet.. but hoping i will be one day! :innocent0001:

Lisa.. ohhh festival sounds great! Lucky you! :jelous:
Im sure you'll do fine.. i have faith in you.. you can do it!! :D

"Unrecognisable people in the shower" :giggle:

Good morning guys :D

Im feeling great today, day 3 (again) for me today, walked up school and back this morning :whistle: thats 3 miles! :D
Will be walking again this afternoon and back! :cool:

How is everyone today?

well done donna. that's great. day three for me too but i just fell asleep for half the day :S

abz xx

Jools???

If anyone should be in the corner, it's me! lol! Get out here and tell us how your doing :)

I'm back on Day 1 AGAIN!!

After a good day yesterday, I was rubbish today. Grabbed two choccie biscuits, some cold chips and I am feeling rubbish!

Aww lisa.. i know how that feels :hug99:

But dont let it get you down.. you've done so well.. come this far.

Just put it to the back of your mind and keep going hun, cause if your anything like me the more you dwell on feeling rubbish.. the more you turn to rubbish! (food!)

Chin up hun... you can do this :D

Awww hun :hug99:

Dont worry.. you can get back into it in no time. i believe in you!
You can do it.. we can do it together :girlpower:
It's a new day tomorrow babe :D

I know ... I just get to a certain point then fail miserably then find it too hard to get back on track.

xx

How we doing today? After my post yesterday, I lost it big time-ate cheese , ham and french bread. Two pounds on on scales today so today I am determined to sole source. Got up late to make the day seem shorter!-not good to wish your life away!!! I am hoping that ss today and tomorrow and loads of water will knock off that two pounds by Monday and off we go again. My God-isn't it hard?

Back