98 DAY CHALLENGE

Donna

WELL DONE!!

:party0023:

LOL :giggle: I just text you back as i was logging on here!

Yeahhhhh day 1.. good luck hun, you can do it :D

Im still going good, just having me 1st pack now choc tetra.. yummy :D

Oh and last night i had a malt toffee bar and OMG!! they are lovely!! a real treat!
I cut it up into bits and sat picking at it all evening, so good! :D

Hope your all having a good day :)

hello, I'm new onto minimins and after reading this thread I thought I would post.
My history is that at my heaviest I weighed in at 19 st 1 lb, still to this day can't believe I ever got that big!!
It took me 2 and 1/2 years to loose 5 1/2 stone on w.w but that was during my first two years of university plus I went to America for 3 months twice in that time and somehow still managed to loose!
Then in septemeber last year I was fed up of the slow weight losses and decided to try Cambridge. I lost a further 2 1/2 stone in just under 3 months, a total of 8 stone gone which I am very pleased about!!
However from december to early february I messed around with it, I mainly struggled because it was my last year of university and I felt I was really missing out on the social side, especially as I hadn't really enjoyed my first year because I was so big and had no confidence!
So anyway.......I have managed to maintain 11 stoneish for the last 6 months(going up and down by about 5lbs) at the minute I'm 11 stone 5lbs, and I started back on cambridge on sunday so its day three and so far its going well! I'm seeing my counsellor tonight for my first official weigh in
(I was able to start on sunday as I had leftover shakes from 6 months ago!)

I also have a consultation on monday for a tummy tuck as the skin on my abdomen, breasts, top of thighs, arms etc... is so loose and being 21 it looks strange and really affects what clothes I can wear :(

Is anybody in the same position of needing surgery after loosing weight(or plan to have it once they've lost the weight)

Anyway I think I've waffled on about myself for long enough now, well done to all of you for deciding to get back on it. I was a serial re-starter for about a month and I think you just have to put your mind to it and stick to it, I know its easier said than done, believe me!! But the more you mess around the harder it is to finally get on with it, plus you then feel guilty for all the time/money you've wasted(well I certainly did anyway!)

Good Luck everyone, I hope you're all having a good day :)

Arghhh can you believe it! :mad:

I got my 1st weigh in this thursday ( of my new challenge/new ticker) and ive got my "time of the month" 1week early :(

Might that make a difference to my weigh in or not?

It's horrible too.. sat here with my hot water bottle :(

Cross with myself today. Went to a meeting in a convent [we just hire the room] and the nuns make home made delicious looking muffins. Knew I would have 1 but I had 2! I have two weeks before I see a friend from Australia and I so wanted to surprise him as I saw him in March and spent all the time sucking my stomach in and wearing a skirt I could hardly sit down in-it was so tight!

lol Lisa you do make me laugh! Fancy sitting there holding your tum in!

Come on hun .. look at Donna ... and both Bex and I have restarted today ... JOIN US FROM TOMORROW!

XX

Ohhh lisa i know how that feels im constently holding mine in, i give myself gut ache!! :ashamed0005: :giggle:

Lisa, don't sweat the little things. It may seem like a massive step backwards but it isn't!

Come join Jools and I tomorrow for a extra special restart because this time we'll do it, we'll stick to it and we'll be successful.

Just look at Donna ;) even with her poorly floo she's still doing marvelousley well! hehehehe x x x x

:rotflmao: " poorly floo" :rotflmao:

Thanks bex.. im trying but im taking it hour by hour cause it is so easy to slip up and suddenly eat without thinking!
Well it is for me anyway! lol

Good luck all of you with restarts tomorrow :D

Morning girlies!

What a poo day it is here, it's tipping down and I've got a nasty case of sinusitis :( will most definately need to go get some more antibiotics but I'm worried I'll have to stop SSing if I do?!

Feeling quite :confused: and :D at the moment because I decided to contact someone who I feel a lot for, and he replied! Won't go into too much detail as its a bit dodgy but I'm feeling pretty confuzzled and giddy again. OOoopsie!

Hope everyone has a fabby day today :)

x x x x x x

Hi donnamarie

I havent dropped in for a while and was wondering how you are going... well all of you there seems to be a few in here now!

Brenda
X

Hi donnamarie

I havent dropped in for a while and was wondering how you are going... well all of you there seems to be a few in here now!

Brenda
X
Hi bren...
Thanks hun.. im doing great! :D
Weigh in on thursday, so fingers crossed! lol
How about you.. how are you doing?

Good morning girls... :D

Hope your all doing good.

Bex.. thats great news (that ur some1 replied) good luck with it all hun xxx :)

Im off to have my 1st pack of the day now... be about again at somepoint today... cant keep away! :D

bex!! that's fab. get as giddy as you want to honey :) and at some point i'll expect some details :p

abz xx

Lol at the nosey parkers!!

How you all doing?

Im ok.. cold though.. got bad back ache today... hope all clears up for my weigh in tomorrow ;)

Hi everyone! Went for my weigh in tonight and had only lost a pound -on my scales this morning was three pounds less than this time last week. Oh well-at least its going the right way. I have updated my ticker from my own weigh ins!!! Ate some hummous today on a bag of min ryvitas-so back to the Cambridge again tomorrow. At the end of all this we will all be able to contribute to a book- The Long Distance Cambridge Dieters [probably be a best seller!]

Ha, don't get too excited girls nothing is happening. Sadly.

I think whatever we 'had' is well and truly over, well for him anyway.

Oh well, now I need to get super skinny and pretty so whenever he sees me he'll feel a bit of a pleb for letting me go. I'm not that rough or stupid but OMG rejection stings.

Just had a naughty text off Jools :whoopass:

Naughty girlie ;)

Glad you're doing good Donna, Lisa, Abz and NOT Jools! Naughty girl ;)

x x x x x x x

Back