98 DAY CHALLENGE

You didnt disappoint hun... just confused me a little lol :confused:
It dont take much to confuse me so im told!! lol :D

Im not much for the mousse, I liked the chocolate mint one but none of the others.

xx

Really jools.. i love mine look forward to it. always have it around 5pm/6pm when family are eating.

Ive been a bit bad tonight :(
Jools you know my problem i had yesterday morning already but for others.. i had to go to the doctors as im (ss tmi) constipated, badly and uncomfortable :(
I took x2 senakot yesterday x2 today and nothing really happening.
Still no excuse for eating tonight.. but all i had was x4 ryvita with x2 laughing cow light triangles... bad i know but could of been worse.... im hoping the ryvita will help get things going you know what i mean! lol

Cdc last night also gave me or i bought on her advice fibre89 which ive not tried yet... the only pack i have is my mousse, as i have a tetra 1st thing and bar at night, would i be able to taste it in my mousse can i even put it in there?

Anyway im not 2 down on myself for eating tonight im not in ketosis yet anyway and i mean x4 ryvitas.. cant be that bad can it! :)

Hey DM, glad yoour feeling much more comfortable now;)

Jools you still on track.

Bex (TL) can't say I liked any of the mousses made up, but glad you enjoy it, its half the battle if you have something you like to get you through.

Abz, hope its a better day for you today hun.

Had my WW weigh in this morning and I have lost 3.5lbs, so 5lbs in 2 weeks. I'm really happy that I'm managing to stick with it, its been a while.

Have a good day all, I'm off out shopping with kids (aaargh).

Hey minime... well done hun :happy096:
That's a good steady loss in 2 weeks on WW, you must be so pleased.
Im really glad it's working out for you.

Thanks.. yes i am more comfortable :eek: lol :giggle:

Lol jools... thanks hun :D

glad you are feeling better DM. and well done on your loss minime :)

well i am at work again today. am just thinking about having my breakfast. can't believe i haven't had it yet actually, ha.

am off to a girlie night in tonight. so am trying to save my chocolate shake for later when everyone will inevitably get pizza. aaarrrrgh. the worst thing in the world. and i'm not drinking either. saving that for the hen night in a week's time :)

not as grumpy today, ha. that's not to say that won't change. my fuse is about this - long :D and i'm a rather large person to have such a short fuse :D

abz xx

Had my WW weigh in this morning and I have lost 3.5lbs, so 5lbs in 2 weeks. I'm really happy that I'm managing to stick with it, its been a while.

Have a good day all, I'm off out shopping with kids (aaargh).
Woo hoo well done hun you are doing just great! :party0023:

Enjoy your shopping day!

xx

:D oh god. wee break. just realised i am rather desperate and hadn't noticed!! aargh.

abz xx

ha. no. but i am so cold my fingernails are blue and no other clothing!! woe betide if i have to go into the server room for any length of time. it's about 10 degrees colder in there i'm sure!!

abz xx

abz xx

ha. no. but i am so cold my fingernails are blue and no other clothing!! woe betide if i have to go into the server room for any length of time. it's about 10 degrees colder in there i'm sure!!

abz xx

abz xx

YAY! The ketosis fairy has well and truly paid you a visit!

Hubsters server room is always stuffy... I'm sure the AC doesn't work there!

i don't finish until 7... and then straight to a house full of girls, booze and pizza *sigh*. it just doesn't get any easier does it?

abz xx

Back