98 DAY CHALLENGE

Time for a long and rambling post ...... :rolleyes:

Well, Ive counted up my packs and if I restart properly tomorrow I have enough packs left to go straight ss until I see my lovely CDC on July 2nd.
Ive not been to see her this month at all mainly due to finances and somehow I have made do with the packs I still had in the cupboard.

For the whole of June I have messed about on and off the diet ... on for a few days then off for a few days. Have a day with one maybe two packs before I give in and eat!
It can't possibly be doing my body any good let alone my head and my rather tight bank balance!!

I know I always say it but I really need to pull myself together and get the motivation that most of you have on here (donna ;)) so can I please have MAJOR positive vibes sent my way??? Either major vibes or get those steel toe capped boots on ready to kick my ass! :eek:

Thanks guys .. I depend on your support and you have all been fab so far .... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ramble over!

xx

i will do both hon. massive vibes coming your way and the toe capped boots are waiting in the wings :)

if this is what you want babes, what you reaaaaaaaally want. then it will come together. as you know the first few days are hard, but get through those, just those and you'll feel better. so maybe start thinking 'i've just got to do this for four days' and then go from there. or 'i've just got to do this until i see my cdc next week'. that kind of thing. really short spans of time help me stick to things because i know when i get to that goal i can set another one. just a thought though :)

keep us up to date on how you do. and remember. i'll be watching :D :D

abz xx

Arghhhhhhhhh sundays!!!!
I hate um now it's official!!
It was last sunday that i messed up and ate.. now i've gone and done it again!!! :mad:

What didnt i have!!! :(

Im such a fool.. i know how hard it is to get back on track yet i still keep finding myself here! :mad:

Oh no Donna :(

You need to get out of this cycle hun, or you'll end up feeling so pants :(

Just start again and hen next Sunday comes anf/if you get the urge to eat something come on here or give us a call! I'll tell you some placenta stories that'll suitably put you off eating ;)

Sorry I didn't text back Jools, was a work and completely rushed off my feet. Haven't started today as I felt faint around 11 so had a baked potato with beans :eek: was right yummy!

Will give tomorrow a go though! Hope you're getting on okay x x x x

I do feel pants :(
In a right mood today... could of eaten earlier.. i came close.. but now im happy that i dint.
just had me choc mint mousse.. got 1 pack left for tonight.. im hanging on in here by a thread!! :sigh:

Urghhh placenta.. i'll keep that in mind! Hopefully it'll help! :)

Hi everyone. Have been away for the weekend to visit the Eden project and have just worked my way all through your posts. Wow Donnamarie 11 lbs that's amazing. I was bl....y awful on Saturday. It was like a rebellion feed up. What more coiuld I cram in my mouth including Cornish ice cream and clotted cream. So, cut down drastically today but not ss. So Day 1 again tomorrow.

Aww donna ((hugs))

I tried to restart today aswell but failed.. as usual... :(

I do however feel confident about tomorrow :) I'm going to weigh myself EVERY morning and post it on my 4 week challenge thread to see if that will help inspire me (also, it's TTOM :(

Hang in there and don't give up! I know you won't ;) At least we all know how the other is feeling which is a comfort x x x

Here's to another "restart" ;) :)

Woohoo, well done Julie.

Donnamarie, stop self sabotaging, difficult as it is. Your wedding will be biting you on the backside before your know it. Stick with it, but I do sympathise as I know how difficult it is. So much so, that I just can't do it, but you can.

Well done jools!!! :D

Me too i did it 100% s/s today. :D

Thanks lisa, feathers & minime :hug99: i know i can do it.. im not giving up.. im still gonna have a loss this thursday.. im determined!! :D

Thanks guys xxxx

Feeling good at the mo.. only just having my last pack now.. a hot choc tetra :)

The pic i took tonight for my facebook profile.. so i added it on here too.. more up 2date than the last one.. got fat cheeks thou.. hopefully not for much longer!!

Way to go jools really proud of you hun :D

Thanks darlin ...

I always think Ive got a mega fat face

I actually took a piccie of my body today. First one I have!

xx

Back