98 DAY CHALLENGE

evening all !

Im still here and going strong. When I saw my CDC on wednesday evening I brought all choc tetras and I think its helping a little as I don't have to wait!

Have a good day everyone!

xx

Hi all

Day 5 and all is well.

Bit wobbley (in a tempted to eat kind of way) last night so went to bed early.

Hopefully will survive the weekend but a bit concern about tomorrow as have to lead my son pony riding. Last time a got light headed with all the running around. Any suggestions??

ooooo gotthetshirt hope all is well today when you are out with your son. Pleanty of water babes and see if that helps.

xx

My head is banging so violently that I can't even think what day I am on.
3???? ... 4???? does anyone else know??? lol!

Ive had a really bad headache since thursday morning. Don't think its diet related as usually I can shrug those off but this is horrible .. BUT I've also woken this morning with gooey eyes and a runny nose so maybe its just that Im gonna be a poorly ted.

Oh well if Im ill I won't eat! he he he !!

xx

lol! Jools :) i just posted on my thread that i was feeling unwell too AND, i was thinking the same thing about the "no eating" bit,lol! ;)

Let's just hope it works,lol,lol!

One minute we were all doing pretty well and then the next we were all wobbling..... then silence,lol!

As for me, i'm not doing Cambridge just now or any other diet. I'm just trying to be good till i come back from London. Still hope to go to WW on Tuesday night and get weighed though - last time i was there 3wks ago i was 12/5.5..

Saphhire was unable to do the Cambridge due to her having the flu! she did however manage to do "one day",lol! poor thing... milk, snowball, meat and cheese certainly got the better of her ;) Saphhire is however, going to try again (we all know how bloody hard that is!!) once she gets over this flu :) Not sure if she'll post anything or not but she asked me to say something on her behalf if i was online.

How's it going for you Jools?

Really miss ya Donna :(

Jools and Feathers-hope you are feeling better! I have had a wonderful weekend but diabolical slimming wise. Youngest sons 24th birthday and we had chinese last night and today I couldn't resist a bacon sandwich. Every one has left now and tomorrow back on my own sole sourcing!! Come on everyone-fresh week!!!

Lisa :) wish i'd spent the weekend with you,lol ;)

Nose still running and now throat is playing up :(

On a better note :) Last Monday i was 12/12 and this morning i'm 12/4 and that was due to 4 days Cambridge and 3 days eating sensibly! Looks like i'll be able to go to WW tomorrow night!

Good luck to all those restarting today :)

Feathers-that is an exciting weight loss. You will soon be seeing an 11 stone something!!! I WANT TO BE THERE TOO!

Hi all... so sorry not been around.
As you prob already guessed im not doing cd at the moment... dont want to go into too much detail on here but got stuff going on at home.. it's all got me down and i just cant cope at the moment with most things let alone cd!! lol
But i am coming back to you all really soon... i promise.. might even be tomorrow.. right now i just dont know.. well done you guys.. and thanks so much for your kind posts.. ive missed you all too xxx :grouphugg:

I try too, but my friends baby boy died a while ago and the grief has hit me hard so have been binging thru misery......but today went and conquered - 4lbs gone! so im spured on for next week. But haver come home and treated myself to a ww toffee bar!

life certainly gets in the way! I have just been through a week of big disappointments but I am still trying to focus-its very hard. its a long journey and we all have to cope in our different ways. take care every one x

Im back jools!! :)

Still feeling down.. but im gonna give it a go again..

Day 1 s/s again for me today :)
Ive got to do this...

I'm in too, day 1 SS for me, maybe SS+ if I need it. Lost 6lbs with WW over 3 weeks and put it back on in last week as I was stressing so much writing an essay. Start today at 13.13 and a half, hoping to SS for 3 weeks which will take me right up to when I go on holiday, want to have lost 1 stone.

Good luck DM, how you going Jools.

Hey guys, day 1 going well so far, 3litres water and 1 soup down. Called CDC for more supplies as only got 1 tetra left, seeing her Saturday to get 2 weeks supply, plus got about 10 days in cupboard so plenty to keep me going till my holidays.

Back