98 DAY CHALLENGE

Hi Donna, how are you doing?

My friend sapphire is buying my Tetras off me as i'm not (NEVER,lol!) trying Cambridge again for a long time as i just keep falling off!!

Last night i went to a WW meeting and in 3wks i've put 18lbs on!!!!!! Emotional eating or what? That's exactly what it was... I've gone from 12/6 to 13/10 :(

I'm feeling positive and i'm going to do the "kick start" plan for the week where i have to stick to 18pts! I went shopping this morning and bought in a whole load of yummy WW stuff along with other bits and bobs :) I'm starting a new WW journey thread on the WW forum, AGAIN, lol!

Thanks for asking Donna and i hope your still going strong ;)

Hi All, Especially to Donnamarie.

Hopefully my words to follow will help a little.

I have started CD sole source SINCE returning from my wedding in Jamaica on 11th April 2008.

Yes, I felt like a princess, but in a size 22 wedding dress, I sure didn't look like it. I know people will be saying why didn't she lose the weight before she went but the answer is...I really don't know. I guess I kept thinking to myself, there is always a bigger bride around, but during the 2 weeks we were there, I didn't see anyone bigger.
When I returned to the UK I kept telling myself it will be fine, I'm married now and he loves me for who I am. But reality was...I was ashamed of my wedding pictures and DVD. So many people wanted to see them as we got married abroad and only a few family came. So watching my many chins on the screen over and over drove me mad. My make up had crease marks in it and I was sweating all day. I wouldn't say it ruined my wedding, but it sure didn't help.
After a trip to the doctors to ask whether she had any idea's about my tiredness, she was straight with me and said...'If I was carrying 4 stone extra around, I would be tired too, thats like carrying a sack of potatoes around every day'. She also recommended CD.

Well, if that wasn't a kick up the bum, nothing was. I spent the evening in tears and searched the net for a CD counsellor. That was on the friday and my first meeting was on the sunday.
I am lucky enough to be returning to Jamaica for my first wedding anniversary and I INTEND to wear a size 12-14 dress and have my wedding pictures redone. This time I will not have several chins or be sweaty all day.

This may seem harsh but I know I'm lucky to be able to have my pictures redone, not everyone will have this chance.
So maybe we can help each other, after all...everyone should look and feel a princess on there wedding day.

Mandiep

A big thank you too mandiep!! xx
I read your post late last night.. and it's all ive been thinking about since.. i've woke this morning raring to go again.. i gotta to do this.. cause i know i will regret it if i dont.

I wont lose all that i wanted to do by the wedding.. but i know i can still lose a bit and i will feel better on the day for it.

Yes jools i got my butt in gear lol :)

With everything going on at home at the moment i dont know if im coming or going.. work is the same... im thinking of giving my notice in.. im not liking it.
And i dont feel safe there at night on my own... really not worth it.
That is stressing me out too, what with the eviction hanging over our heads.. which looks like now we do gotta move out by 13th sep.. partner being ill, he's been addmited to hospital twice in the past week!
Lack of cash and the wedding in 8 weeks... im well stressed!!!
Oh and it's school hols so kids are driving me insane too! lol

Most people would say now's not a good time to try cd again... but ive got to.... and im really gonna try....

lol Donna ... everything bad always happens when the kids are off school to drive us mad! Hubby was made redundant at the very start of the school hols .. he is DESPERATELY trying to find a job but with the kids home all day and we are under each others feet all day its a bit tense to say the least.

Things (as they say) can only get better .... hopefully!

xx

Thinking of you Donna :)

I've got my first weigh in on Sat morning 10am at WW after restarting last week at 13/10 :(

Hoping for a good first week loss so it will give me that boost! ;)

Take care and good luck girl ;) :)

Hi peeps,

I've been to Plymouth for a few days and just got back and was dying to check out the forum.
Donnamarie - I'm glad you've decided to give it another go. Just remember, Things can only get better!

You'll all be proud of me, My family were eating gorgeous cornish pasties and saffron cake with jam and clotted cream and munching ice creams, and me.......I sat in the cafes with them and ordered a bottle of water, pulled out my shaker and make me CD shake. I must admit, I am feeling good. I will have a weigh in tomorrow so will let you know if its paid off.

Take care everyone and chin up Donnamarie.

Mandiep

mandiep said:
You'll all be proud of me, My family were eating gorgeous cornish pasties and saffron cake with jam and clotted cream and munching ice creams, and me.......I sat in the cafes with them and ordered a bottle of water, pulled out my shaker and make me CD shake. I must admit, I am feeling good. I will have a weigh in tomorrow so will let you know if its paid off.

Mandiep

wow hun ... hat off to you as I don't know if I would have been strong enough to resist the pasties!

xx

hello everyone - i have just finished my 1st week on CD and am 8lbs lighter. i am getting married on 2nd october, so would love to lose around 21 lbs by then.
how do i get a weightloss ticker??!!
x

Last edited:
Just click on anyones ticker and it takes you to the website to create your own. Then copy the first of the codes into your signature. Good luck.

Hi Peeps,

Well, I wieghed in this morning and have lost 1st and almost 5lb in 3 weeks. I have lost 5 inches of my waist, RESULT!!!

I've now bought some water flavouring and mousse mix. I'm going to try out some of the recipes this week.

How's everyone else doing????

Speak soon peeps.

Mandie x

Hey Donnamarie,
It's been a while, sorry about that had some tough times, how are things going for you at the moment?
Bren
X

Hi Peeps,

Well, I wieghed in this morning and have lost 1st and almost 5lb in 3 weeks. I have lost 5 inches of my waist, RESULT!!!

I've now bought some water flavouring and mousse mix. I'm going to try out some of the recipes this week.

How's everyone else doing????

Speak soon peeps.

Mandie x

bloody hell woman thats fab!

xx

Hi Feathers .. Im ok hun .. have LOTS of personal problems at home so not been doing any form of diet and didn't think it right to keep posting on here!

Thanks for asking babes .. hows it going for you?

xx

Jools, I know it doesnt seem right being here to offer support and advise, when you are having a tough time yourself staying on track.

But I suppose that's why we jump on here to remind ourselves. I'm doing day one for the bloody hundreth time!

Bren
X

jools hope you ok hun, thoughts to you always

sue x

Thabks girls.

Im restarting some form of something on monday. I feel so fat and bloated although I have done really well not to gain any weight I haven't lost any either!

xx

Back