98 DAY CHALLENGE

Hi Minime .. well done on getting so far into day 1 hun .. we all know how hard it can be!

xx

ooo ooo ooo forgot to say gals!

My mum came to my house yesterday, haven't seen her for about 6 weeks and her words were 'my god girl have you lost some weight???' I replied that I had and she said 'I thought you didn't look as puffy'
lol ... hey a compliment is a compliment!

xx

I am so fed up-my stomach seems huge, I am really hungry and putting a dress on , my legs look puffy and horrible. I am a bit down. I was doing well- and now I have lost it again. Please someone cheer me up and get me started again!!!

Hey guys, hope today went well for everyone. I had a wee blip but I'm still going strong otherwise, had 5-6 litres of water 1/2 bar, 1 soup and got a tetra in the freezer.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Thank You everyone! It is such a long journey but managed a good day yesterday-not quite ss but getting there. Did get on scales today and a little loss so updated ticker-that always makes me feel better.

:party0023::bliss::talk017::party0019::party0011:

Can you tell how pleased I am!!!

xx
Bless you hun... :flowers:
Then i went and blew it again huh.. :eek:

Well im back again!
This time im here to stay!
Hiya all... missed you all :grouphugg:

Day 1 for me... last time @ day 1... ever!!!! :)

Morning all

Well today I am doing a 7 mile sponsored walk for my lovely nephew who has cerebral palsy, epilepsy and a missing chromosome as we desperately need to raise £800 for a walking frame!
Im so glad its a nice sunny day as I really didn't fancy walking 7 miles with soaking wet jeans!

Have a good day everyone!

xx

Hi hun .. we ended up walking 10 miles and 5 people dropped out. Im hoping to have raised about £300 to put towards hius frame but will let you know when all of the money is in.

Thanks
xxxx

Wow! Well done Jools, thats fantasic!

I will have to text you about the money as something has happened at home and it will be a little delayed I'm afraid :(

Hope everyone is getting on well, the thread has quietned down a lot lately hasn't it :(

Hey guys, how is everyone doing?

I'm on day 2, of 100% ss and I feel like utter *****. Feel sick, have a banging head and I'm tired.... already, on day 2?!!!

Has this thread died a death, or can it be resurrected?

x x x x x x x

hey chicken! Ive been waiting for someone to post as I was talking to myself!

Hope everyone is ok .. feathers, donnamarie, lisa .. where are you all??????

xx

I am here! have had a bit of an emotional turmoil-but getting through it. Havn't been able to get my daily support fix from you guys but back in the game. Had my shake today but worried about going to a barbecue tonight. Good luck today Saturday everyone. Speak to you later!

hi jools,

back on track at last!

hope you're doing well!

sue xx

Hi all :)

I've been in London since 11th July and only got back last night - LATE = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol! (I live in Glasgow)

When i weighed on the Friday morning before heading down i was 12/8 :) weighed this morning and i was.....

was.......

13/2!!!!!! 8lbs ON in just 9 days!!!! How BAD is that??? :(

On a positive note :) i have a months supply of Tetras and as of tomorrow i will restart Cambridge again s/s!

Also need to update my ticker... any links on how to do that?

Back