98 DAY CHALLENGE

Hello Everyone,

I have been reading through your past threads and you seem like a friendly bunch.
I am starting SS 100% on wednesday (as this is my first time on CD I am 'in prep' mode).

I started cutting down my carbs last week so my CDC started me with today being prep day 6.

I weighted in at 16st 5.5lb yesterday, so here goes......

Looking forward to joining your gang...if thats okay with you all.

As a first timer I need some good ideas about these soups and shakes.

Someone mentioned tetras in the freezer? how long for? any other ideas?

Mandiep

Hi hunni and welcome to the forum.

xx

Im back with my tail between my legs.. feeling very ashamed and :eek:...
But i cant give up on cd.. gotta keep trying...
So sorry i deserted you all...
I know ive said it b4 but i am here 2 stay this time.... :eek:
Hope you are all well...
Welcome to newbies... good luck with cd :D
Day 1 100% s/s for me today... im feeling very fat and upset that summer's here and im still fat! :( :cry:
And my holiday is in 5weeks.... Wedding in 10weeks :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Final dress fitting in 6weeks! :eek:
Im not gonna be at my weight i wanted for my wedding.. but if i could get some weight off now.. i know i will be feeling better on the day... fingers crossed... positive vibes my way please...... xxxx

loads of positive vibes on the way to you. Know exactly how you feel, my holiday is in 7 days and I'm back where i started bar 7lbs.

U can do this.

Thanks very much minime.... :)
Well nearly made it through day 1... got 1 pack left to have and im off to work now 5pm till 11pm... im a bit worried as it's a struggle at work.. im hoping it's gonna be a busy one.. keep me from thinking of food or snacking!
Gotta a cd bar to take with me...
Hope you've all had a good day... :)

Totally get the food thing when working at night, I done 4 nightshifts in a row last week, they ordered takeaway every night and brought in crisps, biccies, choc etc.. I was glad to see the end of it cos I felt like a bloater.

:( me struggling so badly to get my head back in the Cambridge zone :(

Could, and most probably is, an excuse but, i think i'm also finding it difficult because my son is off school which means days out which equals eating out. Yes i know i could take my Tetra with me but their not good when warm and they can never be as cold unless their taken straight from the fridge! Also, when your getting together with other parents and kids and there's you complaining as you can't have anything AND, of course let's not forget that we can't even go for a good old walk without needing to find a loo somewhere in the mddle of a field!!

Honestly, i believe that once schools are back, there won't be such pressures on the Cambridge dieter. Having said that, i know that between now and kids going back, i will keep trying which has to say something :)

Good luck everyone :)

Donna, it's so lovely to see you again :) "hugs" x x Good luck!!

:( me struggling so badly to get my head back in the Cambridge zone :(

Could, and most probably is, an excuse but, i think i'm also finding it difficult because my son is off school which means days out which equals eating out. Yes i know i could take my Tetra with me but their not good when warm and they can never be as cold unless their taken straight from the fridge! Also, when your getting together with other parents and kids and there's you complaining as you can't have anything AND, of course let's not forget that we can't even go for a good old walk without needing to find a loo somewhere in the mddle of a field!!

Honestly, i believe that once schools are back, there won't be such pressures on the Cambridge dieter. Having said that, i know that between now and kids going back, i will keep trying which has to say something :)

Good luck everyone :)

Donna, it's so lovely to see you again :) "hugs" x x Good luck!!
Hiya hun... i totally understand and agree with you on ur last post.... the toilet thing is also hard on me at work.. as i cant leave things and keep popping to the loo...

I have crashed and burned.. yet again :mad:
But like you im not giving up.. gonna keep on going on this crazy a** journey.. the scenic route twice round 4 me!!

Thanks hun... so nice to get a lovely welcome back.. :hug99:

I have had a bit of a blip [again!] My daughter is visiting-she lives in Bahrain and we have been eating-and eating!! Why are happy times associated with food-even enjoy cake and coffee when shopping. Oh it's hard!! Anyway, facing the consequences today and got on the scales and have put on 4.6 pounds. So decided to update ticker-first step-then come on here and say hello! What I don't want to do is ignore it and all the weight creeps back on-I have done that before. I must stop the weight gain before I get out of control and back to square one! Anyway, sorry for ranting....

Hi lisa... you got the right idea coming on here.. i think thats where ive been going wrong.. outta sight outta mind! lol
Im sure that 4lbs will be off again in no time! :)

Well .... i have found my perfect wedding dress.. and i have till the 2nd of september (5 weeks) till my mearsurments are needed so i have set myself a new challenge!!

36 DAY CHALLENGE!!

To take me up to 2nd sept.

So today is day 1 total 100% s/s no messing!!! ( well i hope so!)

Postive thinking.. i can do this.. i can do this .. im going to do this!!! lol :D

You can do it Donna :)

Lots and lots of luck and positive vibes flying at ya! ;) x x
Aww thanks feathers hun...

How are you doing?

Im back on again now 2day cause im feeling a bit woobly already! lol
2 choc tetra's down and lots of water!!!
I'll be glad when i get past day 4! lol

36 day challenge-here we go!! The wedding photos will be beautiful-keep on this site and have that picture in your mind. We are all willing you to be the bride you want to be! I have been invited to a wedding next August 09 and I want to look good even in the background of the photos-bearing in mind that wedding photos are around forever. So positive vibes coming your way!!!!

Thanks for your lovely post lisa... :)
Im trying hard.. but you know what day 1 is like.. voice in my head keeps saying... start tomorrow!! lol

Not helping that hubby 2b is in a&e as im here typing so im worring about him and kids are driving me insane!!!

Bloody school holidays lol!!

Even if you didn't manage to ss, just cutting down and maybe having two Cambridge will reduce your calorie intake Donnamarie- you are very hard on yourself! I am not doing brilliantly but determined to keep weighin g and not put it all back on [too hard to get off again!]

Given myself a very low target for August but I would be so happy to get it as I think this has to be the only way for me. Still have two Cambridge but smll meal too. This target takes me through another stone level so is very significant!

:D hi all, well as some of you remember i had started ss a few weeks ago and had to stop within the 1st week due to a very heavy flu combined with cd it almost floored me and had to stop, now i got back on the wagon fully fit on sunday there and it now day6 and still going strong i still feel a bit peckish now and again, not sure if im in ketosis or not but when im around ppl eating etc it doesnt seem to bother me strangely enough lol im soley on the tetra briks and lovin them lol have also tried the banana one as a hot drink and it were quite good actually as it were feathers who asked me to try it lol

lisa your doing fab hun, keep strong :D

Back