9ish probably 10 stone to lose

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by soccermom, 17 November 2009 Social URL.

1. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Well I really do mean it this time, weigh in is tonight at slimming world round the corner, so wish me luck :eek:

I plan to have mini goals of 7lbs at a time, so no pressure then. I will have a chart of 20 "7lb's" and cross them off as go.

Would dearly love to lose the whole lot by xmas, but I know thats no realistic, so i'm in it for the long haul :D

Here goes :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Guru

Guru Silver Member

Good luck! Christmas may be slightly ambitious :D But you taking it in smaller pieces is a good idea.

4. soccermom

Awww spoilsport :roofles: oh well better stick with the sensible option then :D thanks for the welcome.

5. *hb*71

*hb*71 Member

good luck, i am undecided which plan to do have done a seperate post!

Hope you love slimming world x x

6. purple_kathryn

purple_kathryn Mostly harmless

Good luck

I also want (well need) to lose 10 stone. I'm about 3stone down and it's taken me since June. Although I'm actually really pleased with that. When you're pushing 22st you think you can never lose any weight but I'm getting there. So just keep at it!!!

7. soccermom

Well I went to weigh in and yes its a confirmed 10 stone to lose, :cry: but i've started today and so far so good.

Thanks for the welcome and well wishes and PK well done on the 3 stone :D

8. soccermom

Looking through my old threads I saw this one so I just thought I would update this thread as i'm almost 1/2 way there nearly 5 stone gone :D

Going great guns with sw and really enjoying the plan.

Just wanted to say if you stick in there dreams of losing weight can come true.

Good luck everyonex

9. purple_kathryn

purple_kathryn Mostly harmless

Congrats soccermom :D

soccermom likes this.
  10. SammyE

SammyE Silver Member

5 stone in 10 months is amazing! Well done!

11. soccermom

Thanks to you both, good luck to the both of you with your continued weight loss. :D

purple_kathryn likes this.
  12. miss bee

miss bee Silver Member

hey soccermum:)
    you're doing amazing!!
    well done you:D