9lb down

maz24

I have been doing aw since Xmas and been complaining that it was so slow when every one losing 4 and 3 lb a week but I weighed tonight 2.5 down which is total of nine pounds , it is slow for me but ts only middle if feb so delighted with it . A lb a week until Xmas and I'm for stone lighter . That's the plan . 1/2 a pound ahead of schedule ! Woo hoo

well done - I've been doing the plan since January - took courage to go to the first meeting but I'm really glad I took the plunge and am finding it fairly easy - except this week has been half term and I've been off work (work in a school) so have been around food much more - Weigh in on Wednesday so will find out the damage!

Love the attitude! Every 1lb lost is chipping away at goal and believe me they all add up.

My average is 1lb per week. I wasnt happy with this until one week I PUT ON a 1lb, from then on I was happy with any loss at all!!

9lb lost since xmas is fab well done :D

I have been doing aw since Xmas and been complaining that it was so slow when every one losing 4 and 3 lb a week but I weighed tonight 2.5 down which is total of nine pounds , it is slow for me but ts only middle if feb so delighted with it . A lb a week until Xmas and I'm for stone lighter . That's the plan . 1/2 a pound ahead of schedule ! Woo hoo

9lbs off since Christmas is fab....well done you! :D They do say to lose between 1 and 2 lbs per week is good as it gives your body chance to get used to the different way of eating and also gives your skin chance to reduce a bit too.

Are you aiming for the 4 stone off for next Christmas? All sounds good to me! ;)

thats exactly how Im looking at it .. a pound a week for a year is a huge amount at the end of it !

x

My weight loss is always slow, took me over a year to lose 3 stone as I was losing only 0.5 or 1lb a week. This time isn't much better as I keep gaining 0.5 on alternative weeks. Annoying but at least it is coming off , think i average at just over a 1lb a week. Slow progress is better than no progress in my opinion :)

Yes aiming for four stone for Xmas to be honest would be happy with two or three but I hope this is last diet I ever have to go on , down to the 13 last might bring on twelve, I got to 12 2 with w w a few tears ago and put it all back on plus more , this time I start at 14 7, it scares me every time you go on a diet your starting weight is more than half stone heavier , eating cous cous for my lunch now and it's rather hard to swallow , how do people feel about what they eat the night of a weigh in , had burger and chips last night

You have done brill, well done!

I think the thing with dieting is that when you get to goal, you have to carry on eating healthily or it will all go back on, hope you get your goal and keep it off :)

Back