1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

9st9.5lb to go.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by ChristieH1409, 6 February 2014 Social URL.

1. ChristieH1409

ChristieH1409 Well-Known Member

Well its 5.26am and I havent been able to sleep at all, what better time to start my food diary!

A little about me I have just turned 25, I have been slowly gaining weight since I was 11 years old and now 14 years later I have gained more than a whole person!

So I have started my SW journey (Again! Seriously this time!) on 7th January 2014 at my biggest ever weight of 19st9.5lb!

So far after 4 wi's I have lost 6lb and hope that keeping a food diary here where all can see will keep me on the straight and narrow to get to my target around the 10st mark!

I look forward to any input/advice anyone has :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. ChristieH1409

So todays meals went as follows:

Breakfast - hi fi bar (heb, dont do well with breakfast!)

Dinner - 2 x sausages (9 syns), 3 bacon (no fat), scrambled eggs, mushrooms, potato rosti, grilled tomato, baked beans

Tea - 2 x crumpets (9 syns), butter (1 syn), grapes, clementine

Snacks - hi fi bar (heb)

Milk for hea

19 syns in total as I treated myself to a few extra for some crumpets

4. ChristieH1409

Today was:

Dinner - potatoes, sprouts, xauliflower, broccoli, carrots, porl loin and gravy (1.5syns)

Tea - 4 x wholemeal bread (2 as heb, 5syns), ham, 2 x dairylea triangles (hea) and a banana

Snacks - curly wurly (3.5 syns)

Total syns - 10

5. ChristieH1409

So had a relatively good weekend stayed on plan friday and saturday, did have a kebab last night but I will hope that no damage came of it!

Today was:

Dinner - 2 x jacket potato, chilli (loaded with superfree)

Tea will be - 2 x weetabix (heb) with milk (hea) and sliced banana, followed by yogurt and fruit