9th weigh in!!!!!!!

missyd

Gold Member
Well another 4 lbs bites the dust :d:d:d

well chuffed with that just over a stone til i reach my target but to be honest when i get there i think i might go a bit lower.
Good luck to everyone else with their wi and hope the monday club lose loads again this week lol :d

well done.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost

Hey! Really well done Donna - another 4 pounds eh! Thats awesome! You only have 17 pounds left to get to your healthy BMI goal. You must be looking and feeling great - when you get to healthy BMI you will feel OUT OF THIS WORLD... I really think when you get there your body does really feel different and healthy... personally i think if you get there it would be good to try and get a little bit into the healthy range just so you have a wee buffer... BMI 23 or 24 just gives you that little bit extra - so that if you do have a hiccup you are not going to move straight into the overweight category! I guess you will know what is best for you when you get there! I imagine you will be at goal for end of august! Thats pretty cool! :) xox

well done u have done great :D

Bravo Donna, That is fantastic..Keep it up girl! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

fantastic - well done to you....

xxx

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Donna, another great loss for the Monday club and you.

x

Well done Donna, you always have such great losses (not that I'm jealous, you understand!) Won't be long till you're at goal, hun. x

Well another 4 lbs bites the dust :d:d:d

well chuffed with that just over a stone til i reach my target but to be honest when i get there i think i might go a bit lower.
Good luck to everyone else with their wi and hope the monday club lose loads again this week lol :d

Great new Missy another nice loss and not far to go know - you must be feeling and looking fab;)

well done keep it up

Well done hun xx fab loss

thanks everyone x

Back