=^_^={Yasmine's Refeed Diary}=^_^=

Yasmine

One last chance
Well, back here again, and I am so happy to be.

Day 1:

Breakfast:
Lipotrim Shake

Lunch:
Chocolate whip dessert maintenance formula

Dinner:
Tuna salad - 1x can tuna in spring water with lettuce leaves, 1x tomato, 4 cherry tomatoes, cucumber and lemon juice.

Drinks:
Water and 1 can of diet pepsi. Very, very sweet LOL.

Last edited:
Ooooh welcome back Yas :) You can do it this time, stay focused and dont forget this forum is here when you need it :) xxx

Thanks Tanya. If I gain a little weight, I'm not so worried to be honest, because I know that if I follow refeed to the letter, then it's just my body being normal :)

Had my dinner and I am stuffed! LOL wow, the tomatoes taste even better than they did before. Gorgeous!

Tomatoes are goooooooooooood :D

Tomatoes are goooooooooooood :D

Hell yeah! LOL

Ok, day 2 now. The fullness tends to hit me after I finish eating, dunno if this is a good or bad thing but at least I'm feeling full on such small amounts of food. Not enjoying the pain I get in my back teeth though from eating.

Day 2:

Breakfast:
Orange Creme drink

Lunch:
Tuna salad, same as yesterday but had a celery stick with it this time.

Dinner:
6oz of grilled chicken with grilled tomato, 1 red bell pepper and a bowl of salad.

Last edited:
Day 3:

Breakfast:

Orange Creme Drink (maintenance formula)

Lunch:
7oz baked potato with a dollop of low fat fromage frais. Tuna and a salad of cherry tomatoes, cucmber and lettuce.

Dinner:
Same as day 2

I'm feeling a little bloated now, but I guess that's to be expected. So happy to be eating again, and finally tomorrow I can have bread! YAYZ!

yaz are you still aiming to get to 10 stone or has that target changed now?

h x

yaz are you still aiming to get to 10 stone or has that target changed now?

h x

Hi Harriet. I am happy being anywhere between 10st and 10st 7lbs. I am trying to lose the rest of my weight with food. After I have completed refeed, I am going to join slimming world to get the rest off. I can't rely on LT for everything :)

Day 4:

Breakfast:
Orange creme and a banana

Mid-morning snack:
WW yoghurt with an apple

Lunch:
Chicken in a bagel, red bell with a salad topped with low fat fromage frei and weight watchers yoghurt.

Dinner:
Spaghetti bolognese with quorn mince and a salad

Pudding:
Chocolate whip dessert (maintenance)
1 banana

Last edited:
Day 5:

God I felt really bloated after my dinner last night LOL. Bloody hell :p

Breakfast:
Summer fruits drink and a banana

Lunch:
2 slices of bread with quorn slices and a bowl of salad.

Dinner:
Haven't decided yet LOL!:D

Dinner:
Haven't decided yet LOL!:D

Thats a downfall my sweet - always be planned!!!!!!!! :D (it's my motto from now on - plan all meals - cant go wrong then surely?!!! ;)) lol

ok yaz? xxx

Wow, yaz youve done so well on your weightloss. =] Sorry for butting in >.<. But let us know how your getting on <3

Hey ladies sorry, been really ill again. I think LT has really messed up my gut but it's my fault for coming on and off of it I guess. So as you've probably all guessed, I've gained weight but I'm ok :). My metabolism is back up I'm sure and I've started SW.

I've learnt that not all diets work for everyone, sure there are some people who can keep weight off from a VLCD and there are many who can't. I guess I'm one of those people. I've just got to get a grip and be realistic from now on. Losing weight fast has got it's benifits on the outside of me but internally, I'm destroying myself. I'm weak, my skin resembles that of an anorexic, I ache everywhere and I get ill very easily. As for my digestive system, LT has screwed me over. I'm now on medication for it as my guts have been put under so much pressure from going back to LT everytime I freaked out like a moron from small gains. How long can I keep this up? I can't, and I won't.

I realised that I just have to take the high road and lose weight slowly. Without deprivation, without restriction, without the aid of a liquid that was slowly ruining me.

I'm not saying LT is a horrible diet, It's proven results and has made me happy. But I started to see that I was addicted to the programme, I was like a drug addict. Off LT, I miss it, I crave it. Not for the taste but because of the simple fact that I can lose weight. I would never be satisfied, eventually, I know I would get to target but want more.

For me, LT has helped me lose a huge bulk. Now I've got to do the hard bit, I have to learn to live with food. I have to lose the rest naturally. Sure it'll take longer, but I know that it will be worth it, but more importanly benificial to my health. :)

I am so happy to have been on LT though, knowing all you amazing people. Without you guys I don't think I would have gained the courage and support that I feel today. Thank you all so much :)

Wishing you all the best!!!!! I know how you feel and understand 100%.

Which class are you attending. My friend is a district manager of SW! It is a good diet and will help you get back to normality.

Take care of yourself Yaz and start to enjoy your food.

Go Yasmine!!

I totally get you and know what you mean about 'target' simply not being enough.... I am worried I will get to my goal and not be happy as I wont be at m slimmest... At my current I still feel as fat as I did at 12st 8.5lb which is completely crazy!

Please keep us up dated with your journey!!

Special hugs......

Yas, Im sooo glad you have seen the light!!

Best of luck with SW

and I hope your body recovers pretty damn soon!

Hi hun sorry i havnt been on im glad you have finally realised wat is right for you you have come very far on LT but as you say you are addicted its not meant to be used over and over. You are an amazing person and im sure you will finally get to weight you want soon. Hope you feel better soon and dont be a stranger. xxxx

Back