A big thank you

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by redhead66, 21 September 2008 Social URL.

1. redhead66

redhead66 This will be my year

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.73%)
    Diet:
    Low carb
    Good morning everybody,

I have to fess up to a little lapse in willpower :eek: I'm on week 1 SS and promised myself I'd only get weighed at my weekly WI..... but well, there the scales were and...

I'm 11lb lighter than Tuesday morning, or a whole 14lb less that my WI (but that was in the evening) :party0011:

I'm soooo happy, but strangely also a bit tearful - in a nice way of course.

Anyway, I just want to thank everybody for all their advice, support and inspiration, it really has kept me going.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Vicki, I know the feeling. Your tears are happy ones. Keep it up now and your whole outlook will change
    x

4. sweetsurrender

sweetsurrender Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    yayyyyy, go you!! :D

I don't own any scales so won't have that problem, but I have a sneaky feeling I may end up buying some :eek:

Well done!!

5. Dinkey

Dinkey Full Member

Scales

I have been weighing myself each evening and losing 1.lb a day on average, should really bin them as one of these days they will show I have gained:eek:

6. redhead66

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.73%)
    Diet:
    Low carb
    I know what you mean Dinkey, that's why I thought I'd only get weighed at my WI, but I'm just too impatient :eek:

7. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

It's too difficult not to weigh yourself when you have the scales at home, it's almost impossible! Ha!

Anyway, wow, well done you! You're doing so well x

8. cissie

cissie Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I can't help myself, I have always had scales but until I started cd I only got on them occasionaly now its more like 2 or 3 times a day I can't help it! I know I shouldn't because it annoys me if it shows a gain or stays the same. but never mind!!

9. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

Diet:
    Optifast
    Way to go! I know you are happy, happy, happy. Be careful, the scales and daily weighing can potentially do evil things to your psyche.:devilangel:
    edi

10. dani*r

dani*r Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    watching the weight come off daily was such a big motivator for me in the first week.
    i darent get on now though, ive had a couple of days off as ive been on medication (that my gp insisted needed to be taken with solid food).

11. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Varies!
    Well done for your WI, great result.x

12. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    well done on your loss,I have 2 sets of scales and am a weighaholic,jumping on them every time I have a wee and that is a lot of weighing on this diet!!
    I have got my husband to hide them but i keep looking for them and finding them,he is rubbish at hiding things,then again i shouldnt be looking for them but cant help myself.He now has them in the back of the van because he knows what will happen if he leaves them in the house!
    Am I mad???LOL

13. thinkthincd

thinkthincd Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(29.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Wd hun you are doing really well, and don't worry about the scales i weigh everyday and look forward to it. I know full well that if they show a gain it will have changed by the end of the week as on SS i would imagine it's pretty much impossible to gain weight as long as you stick to the plan.

Daily weighing really motivates me and gives me the incentive to keep going.
    xxx

14. redhead66

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.73%)
    Diet:
    Low carb
    Yaay, it's official... I've just had my first WI and am 12lb lighter :talk017:

I had my first compliment on my loss today when a colleague who has been on holiday for the last 2 weeks and didn't know that I've restarted CD commented that my face looks slimmer :D

15. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Well done Vicki - that's a super loss! I can't help standing on the scales either, but try to miss every 2nd day if I can now that I'm on 810....given the losses have slowed.....but on SS+ I had to get on every day, seeing it drop was so motivating. Keep up the great work!

16. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    Well done hun, I'm off to go on my scales now, haven't been on since....oh....last night lol.:giggle:

17. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

hey vicki, 12lbs is fantastic, well done you! you must be soo chuffed! it's especially good when the comments start coming!!
    Good luck for your next week
    xx

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. whi5tler

whi5tler Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Keep it up all the very best of luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.