A birthday present to myself: to reach Target!

2lb off so hit my mini target. I'll extend it. My birthday is 4 weeks yesterday. I'd like to be UNDER 12.5 by then (or the Wednesday after so next day)

2lb off so hit my mini target. I'll extend it. My birthday is 4 weeks yesterday. I'd like to be UNDER 12.5 by then (or the Wednesday after so next day)

That's fantastic, well done you!!

Wish I could say the same - 3.5lb on for me last night, which means I now have 15.5lb to go in the next 13 weeks to hit my birthday target. Yes, it's probably still doable. But I know what I'm like. And also have a few things coming up at the end of April / beginning of May. Oh well, all I can do is try!

There is no pressure, that is do-able yes but even if you get close you will still get those figures on your scales. You have done amazingly well. I find you quite inspirational :)

Weigh in tonight and hoping for last weeks 3.5lb gain to be back off again. That would put me back on track for my target / birthday goal, meaning I'd have 12lb to go and also 12 weeks.

Fingers crossed!!

Good luck!!

Ok 3lb off so I'm 12.8. I wanted to be 12 and a half so one more lb!! My secret mini target is to weigh in less than husband and I'm getting him to WI in a min so watch this space.....

Fabulous!!

I lost 5lb last night which got me my 4st award :D I'm now 10.5lb from target with 12 weeks until my birthday, so hopefully it's still doable!

Yay! That's so amazing!! I reckon with gains it's only artificial until the following week and you proved that by losing your gain and more!! :)

Yay! That's so amazing!! I reckon with gains it's only artificial until the following week and you proved that by losing your gain and more!! :)

I love that you want to weigh less than your hubs. I secretly am desperate to weigh less / look slimmer than my boyfriend too! Not even sure how much he weighs, but next time he is at mine I think I will coax him onto the bathroom scales and see!!

Husband weighed in at 12st 3lbs this morning (damn was hoping for closer to 12st 7lb) so I have 5lbs to go to pip him at that game. Grrr. I'll get him and I'm sure you will too!! X

Put 2lb on this week. All of it chocolate covered so that makes it harder but I still want to get to under 12st 7lb by my birthday....2 weeks to go and an average of 1.5 each week. Fingers crossed!!!

Put 2lb on this week. All of it chocolate covered so that makes it harder but I still want to get to under 12st 7lb by my birthday....2 weeks to go and an average of 1.5 each week. Fingers crossed!!!

3lb on for me lol! Nothing to do with Easter, more to do with my boyfriends birthday. Too much alcohol followed by too much hungover junk food!

I am feeling totally okay with it though. Back to it today and determined to get that 3lb back off next Tuesday :)

Same boat then. Mini target, lose these gained lbs by next week!!

1lb of the Easter weight off. 2lb to do in one week before birthday next tues!! Do-able?? Argh!

1lb of the Easter weight off. 2lb to do in one week before birthday next tues!! Do-able?? Argh!

Definitely doable!

I'm aiming for 2lb off next week too. I lost 2.5lb last night taking me back down to 10st 11lb - had hoped for an extra half lb to take me back to my 4st award and lowest weight of 10st 10.5lb, but hey ho. 2lb off next week would put me back on track for my birthday / target goal, as I now have 11lb to go in 10 weeks.

We can do this!!

Definitely doable!

I'm aiming for 2lb off next week too. I lost 2.5lb last night taking me back down to 10st 11lb - had hoped for an extra half lb to take me back to my 4st award and lowest weight of 10st 10.5lb, but hey ho. 2lb off next week would put me back on track for my birthday / target goal, as I now have 11lb to go in 10 weeks.

We can do this!!

Well done on the loss! You're doing fab. xx

Well I did it. 12 and a half stone by my birthday :) whoop! Now another 2lb to match the husband....

Back