a bit cross!

kerryathome

Silver Member
grrr so I came in from visiting my mam (not pleasant, she's a depressive recovering alcoholic) thinking, mmmm I'll have some scan bran with cheese melted in microwave...... DH had eaten all the cheese.......

so I thought I'll make a scan bran quorn mince loaf...... guess what..... no eggs!!!!:mad:

so now have huffed hubby cos I've said he's thoughtless,

think I'm a bit PMT as well so things all blown out of proportion

rant over, thanks for listening :wave_cry:

Did he not offer to go to the shop for you, to buy eggs or cheese or try and find you something that sounded appealing in the house? Guess mine is nicer to me than I give him credit for because he wouldn't have hesitated to do either. ((hugs)) hope you feel a bit better now. Hugs Crystal xx

he works at sainsbury so he is going to bring some eggs and cheese in as well as a nice bit of fish, bless him, I think I've been a bit harsh....

Did he not offer to go to the shop for you, to buy eggs or cheese or try and find you something that sounded appealing in the house? Guess mine is nicer to me than I give him credit for because he wouldn't have hesitated to do either. ((hugs)) hope you feel a bit better now. Hugs Crystal xx

Ha ! Mine would have responded with 'you know where the spar is love!'. Yours sounds like a sweety tho!

Mine drives me nuts - always says he HATES skinny cheese, then polishes all mine off (after stuffing all his own stuff in 2 days because he has it in brick size portions). Grrr.

Back