• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A BIT DISAPPOINTED,SODA WATER

Had my 2nd weigh in today and only lost 3.5lbs,felt a bit disappointed as l have been 100%,pharmacist asked me if l had done anything different this week and l said that l was having soda water,told cant have soda water,only carbonated water as sodium in soda water can make you retain water,SILLY ME so now l know ,thought l would let you know:confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks for the tip...I was trying to remember if soda water was ok! Glad you've shared that.

Ive drank soda water since wk2 and look at my results!

dolphin10

Silver Member
Had my 2nd weigh in today and only lost 3.5lbs,felt a bit disappointed as l have been 100%,pharmacist asked me if l had done anything different this week and l said that l was having soda water,told cant have soda water,only carbonated water as sodium in soda water can make you retain water,SILLY ME so now l know ,thought l would let you know:confused:
ONLY 3.5lbs?? :confused: Why 'only' thats absolutely brilliant.

I hate to say though if you find that disappointing youre in for a lot of disappointing weeks, thats bang on the average loss for a VLCD youre not going to lose much more than that very often.

If youre losing 3.5lbs with the soda water its most certainly done you no harm

As a matter of interest exactly how much did your pharmacist extpect you to lose????

dolphin10

Silver Member
ONLY 3.5lbs?? :confused: Why 'only' thats absolutely brilliant.

I hate to say though if you find that disappointing youre in for a lot of disappointing weeks, thats bang on the average loss for a VLCD youre not going to lose much more than that very often.

If youre losing 3.5lbs with the soda water its most certainly done you no harm

As a matter of interest exactly how much did your pharmacist extpect you to lose????
Hey Starlight, my pharmacist told me I should lose up to 1 stone a month which works out to be 4 Ibs a week. :D

Does seem strange as i've been drinking loads soda water, around 2 litres per day. Will switch to plain carbonated water and see if it makes any difference.

dolphin10

Silver Member
UP TO is the key there that means some months you might not lose a stone but you'll have probably 4 weigh ins in a month. Sooo 4 weigh ins at 3.5 lbs is - one stone ;)
I think we are bit spoilt on this diet, we want to be SLIM yesterday!!!:D

v12345

Silver Member
dolphin10 said:
I think we are bit spoilt on this diet, we want to be SLIM yesterday!!!:D
A bit like me, want to lose a stone every week!
:D:D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

that was a great loss well done :)