A bit dissapointed with week 2 wi...

AugustBride

Hi all,

Had my second wi at lunchtime - 3 1/2 pounds. I know its 11 pounds in 2 weeks but cant help but feel a bit dissapointed.

Anyway,moan over, onwards and upwards! I am 100% committed to being 100% on this diet so heres to a better week next week!

BTW, just had my first bar... Chocolate... I think I just died and went to heaven!!:p

11lbs is a fantastic 2 week loss!!!!
I say this a lot, but on CD a lot of guys and girls have larger amounts to lose so it can appear that the much bigger losses they can get in the first few weeks are more 'normal' than the average 1 stone a month that CD tell us to expect.
You are doing really well and have every reason to look forward to your wedding without all the excess weight!

Congratulations!!!

Don't forget to take extra water with your bar!! (I love cranberry but just wish it came without chocolate!)

x

Hey.....
Your doing fab...... 11lbs is a fantastic loss in 2 weeks well done you.. and well done on staying 100% Im so with you there.. I am on my 11th week and 100% all the way.. so I know I can only do what I can do.. as every week I do the same.. my results change each week.
Good luck and keep up the fab work x

ooh you must be my secret twin or something , as we have nearly the same starting weight, same goal weight and started around the same time :p
Im also kind of disappointed with my loss in week 2 and 3 but as the others said, its best not to compare with people that have a lot more to lose I suppose.
In my case my much larger younger brother started the diet around the same time as me and hes loosing weight SO much faster than me its starting to depress me ^^;
But hey, as long as we stick to the diet the weight is DEFINITELY going to come off right ! So even if it seems to be taking a bit longer compared to others, we will get there too !! Hang in there !

Back