A bit embarressed..

Hi all, I was doing s/s a few months back and managed to lose a stone and a bit (if im honest with myself I did "cheat a few times") I went on a major binge one week and didnt go for my weigh in my councilor called me a fwe times but I was so ashamed that I did not return her calls...I have today bitten the bullet and after sobbing last night as I could not find anything that fitted me to go to a meeting for work in today woke up this morning with the attitude that I can and WILL do this. I have been drinking my water and had 2 of my shakes and feel good for it.. My problem is when I came off last time I was so ashamed as I had gained weight that I did not tell my councilor that I was stopping I just ignored her calls and very rudely never replyed to her text messages. I so want to do this and as she is the only person in my area know I will have to get back in touch...just not sure how!! any advice?? I dont want to fail this time I want to be healthy for me and my kids and the weight I am at the moment I know I am not....thanks for listening to me waffle on lol! Lynn

yeah definately just give her a shout, my councillor is great, she just picked up where we left off despite not hearing from me for months!!!

she will understand and wont hold it against you. She is trained and knows why these things happen hun. She wont think you were rude and she certainly knows it was not personal to her....you were not avoiding her....you were avoiding hearing that you had gained weight as we all have done. I done the same thing a few weeks back...gained 1 stone in 2 weeks, but getting back on track was the best thing I have done. Call or text or email your CDC...trust me she will be there for you xxxx

This diet is hardwork, im sure she is used to it. Just ring her and explain, think youl be suprised!
Well done for getting back on it xx

I second all of these ladies, I'm sure she'll be very pleased to see you! Good luck and stay focussed! xxxx

And I third everything that has been said, give her a call :D:D:D xxx

Back