A bit gross but I need some help!

ScarlettStar86 said:
Just had my first cup of slimmatee, I'm a little bit nervous now I'm not gonna lie!

Let us know how you get on...scared to try it x

debtin said:
Let us know how you get on...scared to try it x

It certainly cleans you out and helps with bloating. Not for the faint hearted but nice to get rid of all of whatever was clogging the system. I took them for 4 days in a row and have stopped for now and def feel better for it. Will take them again if I get so bloated and uncomfortable. Don't think you lose weight it is just a laxative but I was struggling with terrible bloating and feeling that fermentation was going on in my gut and it has calmed down. Not something for the long term though it does say you can take them for up to two weeks in a month. I would be worried about general slowing down of gut function if I took them on an ongoing basis.

I dont have this problem but dont go regularly now. I do when Im not on the plan though. I dont understand how i go less with the fruit and veg i eat> Even if I make a scan bran cake I dont go. Confused.com !!!

needing a bit of help so to speak I bought some Slimmatea which I have put off taking until tonight. Just finished my cuppa and off to bed and hope I might it through the night without a mad dash to the loo. with a downstairs bathroom and two flights of stairs it's not something I can manage in a hurry lol

the key to happiness: prune juice!

100ml every other day, (syned of course)

It doesnt have the 'go now' feel that some laxatives have, it just makes it all nice and acceptable and regular.

Fatcat12 said:
needing a bit of help so to speak I bought some Slimmatea which I have put off taking until tonight. Just finished my cuppa and off to bed and hope I might it through the night without a mad dash to the loo. with a downstairs bathroom and two flights of stairs it's not something I can manage in a hurry lol

Think you'll be fine during the night. If I take it at around 8-9pm I find that I need to go to the loo at about 7-9am (not the whole two hours just within those two hours!). And don't worry too much it's not so bad that I didn't think I wouldn't make it, just that when I went...well you can make an educated guess without the details. Too much information I'm sure.

Fatcat12 said:
no affect at all but I did have the best sleep I've had for a long time. might have another this evening !!

Oh dear might not affect you then. Yes forgot about the sleep thing. I slept better too and had been suffering from restless sleep for a while. Yes def try again and post how it goes

Fatcat12 said:
no affect at all but I did have the best sleep I've had for a long time. might have another this evening !!

Make sure you let it stew for 5 minutes. A second dose should do the job :)

Think you'll be fine during the night. If I take it at around 8-9pm I find that I need to go to the loo at about 7-9am (not the whole two hours just within those two hours!). And don't worry too much it's not so bad that I didn't think I wouldn't make it, just that when I went...well you can make an educated guess without the details. Too much information I'm sure.

If I have some, I take it about 6 pm ish and generally get a result about 12 - 14 hours later x

decided to have another cup tonight. last night I didn't leave it for 5 minutes but it's steeping now. if I get another good nights sleep I'll be more than happy . will let you know tomorrow

Second night of taking slimatee and although the bottom hasn't dropped out of my world so to speak it has had the required affect but in a natural way. Have now lost that bloated feeling and the scales have dropped by 0.5kg ahtough I am not drinking the tea specifically to lose weight. The biggest plus for me is that I am a bit of an insomniac and have had the best two nights sleep since I can't remember. Taking another tonight then will stop and see what happens to my sleeping pattern.

Fatcat12 said:
Second night of taking slimatee and although the bottom hasn't dropped out of my world so to speak it has had the required affect but in a natural way. Have now lost that bloated feeling and the scales have dropped by 0.5kg ahtough I am not drinking the tea specifically to lose weight. The biggest plus for me is that I am a bit of an insomniac and have had the best two nights sleep since I can't remember. Taking another tonight then will stop and see what happens to my sleeping pattern.

That's great glad it's finally worked and good that you didn't have an explosive experience!!

peacelily said:
That's great glad it's finally worked and good that you didn't have an explosive experience!!

It always works quite naturally for me too, no explosions so to speak :) its such a relief when u finally go :)

Back