A bit gross but I need some help!

Senokot and vodka..... An accidental but very effective combination, insides will make a run for the outside world..... Honestly!

Lady.Lush said:
Senokot and vodka..... An accidental but very effective combination, insides will make a run for the outside world..... Honestly!

Is that served in a tall or short glass? Lol
This is my favourite remedy so far ;)

I mistakenly put double the dose of 'Andrews' liver salts in my glass one day and within 2 hours I was stuck to the toilet seat, talk about going through you like a dose of salts ;). It was the best 'clear out' I've had in a long time hehehe!!

A cup of slimatee before bed, you can get it in holland and barrets. I have had issues for years, and it's almost changed my life. Highly recommend it. And no, I don't work for them lol

OMG this is def me. When I'm eating all the cra* there is I am fine, no bloating just overweight but now I'm eating well I feel like my stomach is going to burst. I'm going to work through some of these suggestions. Thanks everyone cos am not in a great way and sick of moaning about it!

Slimmatea rocks! Without being disgusting the world has fallen out of my bottom and am feeling less bloated today!

Hmm... Bubbly tummy after 5 nectarines for dinner....
Bring it on!!! I need a good clean out.. :D

Well, used up six syns on prune juice yesterday and it didnt shift a thing. I made sw kfc on sunday for the family, i balanced my meal with superfree, but i must have seriously overeaten. My weight (i have turned into an obsessive weigher) increased *four pounds* from sunday morning to monday morning. I cant have eaten that much chicken.

Tried two glasses of 100% prune juice yesterday late afternoon and just before bed, as well as several plumbs, nectarines and peaches. Not a thing (except a bit windy).

I am going to have to get more medical and get the senna stuff. I actually spotted some in Asda, but i put it back and got the prune jucie instead.

I have this problem as well, I have my WI tonight and I am terrified because I haven't gone to the bathroom since Saturday which was not a great day for me, and this morning I had a big black coffee (usually the thing that makes me go) on an empty stomach and sure enough halfway through typing this sentence I got up to go and I feel a bit better but still terrified about later because I'm a habitual weigher and this morning the scales say I had gained over the past week, only a little but still a gain despite exercising and watching what I eat for most of the week.

That could be because I had a plate of SW chips with salad for dinner but didn't actually get to eat it til like 10:30 and then went to bed 2 hours later, that might be why, just having something heavy like that in my stomach before bed might be the problem.

I've also been drinking about a litre of water right before bed most nights just so I get a good flushing out in the morning.

i use Andrews Liver Salts. 2tsp in water morning and night about half a pint of water always sees me right. I swear by it now.

Back