A bit late to the game

TY Bunny!!

Madchef, we're probably just doing enough to maintain our weight and need to do something more to start losing again

1lb down this week! :)

Well done PK...look at your snail...so close now hun :)

Terribly not been on - with parents being away I've sort of had an off week. The first week wasn't too bad as I was out walking. At the doctors on Monday and I had put on (which I suspected), which the dr was fine about you know and I think if I wanted to stop going he'd be fine with it. I said leave it till next time. Ideally I'd like to lose another 10lbs or so, which would drop me into the overweight bracket instead of obese.

This week, while I've not been terribly bad food wise, I haven't been out walking.

Which is all ended with me being 13st 13lbs this morning. However as it's TOTM and as I had a chinese last night I'm not really accepting as a proper weigh in.

Back to work on Monday, back on track and will be out walking!!!!

and I'm a STS this week. Which is partly due to my being out at my brothers for a (homemade) Indian and a lot of wine.

Only out walking....4 days this week too.

I know what I need to be doing and i don't know why I'm struggling so much in doing it. I need more self control I think

well I was at my brothers last night and he cooked us a lovely indian and I drank a bit too much wine. SO I'm using yesterdays weigh in as I can claim a 4lb loss instead of just a 2lb loss :p

Week wise.....eh food has been pretty good actually but not too hot with the walking.

That's a great loss, well done PK! Not much more to go now, you've done sooo well :)

The weather is starting to change now, I prefer being out in the Autumn and cooler weather, but not when the ice comes :(

Much easier when it's cooler definitely. As long as it doesn't snow like last year :eek:

Last year was shocking!!! I really hope we don't get that again, I love walking in the Autumn and I like the winter months, it can be so pretty, it's trying to stay upright I have a problem with lol!

Last year was shocking!!! I really hope we don't get that again, I love walking in the Autumn and I like the winter months, it can be so pretty, it's trying to stay upright I have a problem with lol!

I agree re last year.

I tend to use walking poles if I'm doing a "proper" walk, they take the pressure off your knees and help tone your arms.

1lb on this week.

Food has been okay but not really been getting the walking in. Just really bored of it at the minute I think.

As much as we love the Autumn coolness, I think this time of year always has an impact on our moods, I always tend to be a bit lower and get quickly fed up with things this time of year...and we always want more comfort too..

Don't worry about that pound, it'll be gone next week :)

I love your avatar bunny :D

PK meet Alexander Skarsgard...my future husband lol!:heartpump::heartpump:

Seeing as I'm on here so much I need something nice to look at :drool:

1lb on this week.

Food has been okay but not really been getting the walking in. Just really bored of it at the minute I think.
I know how you feel PK when you have been on anything for a long while it gets boring but look at your progress it is fantabulous :happy096: I don't do sport of any kind, never have and the only exercise that I do is walking my doggie up to the picnic area and back, I don't suppose it's more than 1/2 mile but that is better than what I used to do last year. If exercising is what works for you why not try something different, like swimming which is a fab muscle toner as well, just an idea. Keep on the good work you are my inspiration.

PK meet Alexander Skarsgard...my future husband lol!:heartpump::heartpump:

Seeing as I'm on here so much I need something nice to look at :drool:

I've seen him in true blood. There's a bit in the new series (I won't mention how I saw it) with him and alcide all lovely and topless. *ahem* :eek:

I know how you feel PK when you have been on anything for a long while it gets boring but look at your progress it is fantabulous :happy096: I don't do sport of any kind, never have and the only exercise that I do is walking my doggie up to the picnic area and back, I don't suppose it's more than 1/2 mile but that is better than what I used to do last year. If exercising is what works for you why not try something different, like swimming which is a fab muscle toner as well, just an idea. Keep on the good work you are my inspiration.

Thank you for that MC :). I don't think anyone is going to catch me in a swimsuit again (and I can't really be going without my glasses on anyway ;)). When I win the lottery I am totally having a swimming pool.

I'd like to have the money (and space) for an exercise bike. I was thinking about getting a normal bike but I live in an urban area and I'd always be a bit worried about getting knocked down.

Thank you for that MC :). I don't think anyone is going to catch me in a swimsuit again (and I can't really be going without my glasses on anyway ;)). When I win the lottery I am totally having a swimming pool.
Don't be so self conscious, you are a lot lighter than me and I am seriously thinking of getting a swimsuit and having a go, the best time to is early in the morning when the dedicated grown ups go for their exercise, give it a thought. BTW you would never get me on a bike again, exercise or not, I find them boring ;)

I've seen him in true blood. There's a bit in the new series (I won't mention how I saw it) with him and alcide all lovely and topless. *ahem* :eek:
Ah yes, you mean series 4..I won't mention how I saw that either ;) But Eric does get shirtless quite a lot, which is fine by fine...he's so hot, even when he's being down right evil and ruthless, I just love him more ;)

I'd like to have the money (and space) for an exercise bike. I was thinking about getting a normal bike but I live in an urban area and I'd always be a bit worried about getting knocked down.

When you win the lottery, could you buy me a pool too? lol! I quite like the idea of having a bike, and going with the kids, but there really isn't anywhere to bike to, and I think I'm be constantly looking where the kids are and I'd probably do myself a injury :)

Don't be so self conscious, you are a lot lighter than me and I am seriously thinking of getting a swimsuit and having a go, the best time to is early in the morning when the dedicated grown ups go for their exercise, give it a thought. BTW you would never get me on a bike again, exercise or not, I find them boring ;)

I'd love to take my kids swimming but I'm not at a place where I feel comfy in a swimsuit, I don't think I'll ever be now.. I have seen plenty people wearing short type swimwear now..and I've seen people bigger than me get in go swimming with confidence :)

It would be brilliant to have the confidence.

Another 1lb on this week. Happy with food intake but I wasn't out walking as it pretty much rained nearly every evening :rolleyes:. Also TOTM.

On my walk today I was thinking of taking a break after Ive finished by summer challenge with Jacqui.

By that I mean keep doing what I'm doing but stop focusing on it being about losing weight.

What I'm doing i need to do to stay healthy - ie watch what I eat and exercise regularily.

I don't think I'm going to lose much more weight unless I'm willing to go that extra mile (literally! :p) and I'm not sure I would be happy doing that.

The main reason for me wanting to lose weight in the first place was health reasons (specifically - getting arthritis in my knees)

So yes I'm still obese but it's not like I smoke as well, I don't drink to excess (well only very rarely), I don't lots of fatty food.

I'm now exercising regularily, make sure I'm getting fruits and veggies and I really just need to watch out for my sugar intake.

and if I do start having problems - I'll have a hell of lot less weight to lose to start with & I'll know how to go about doing it.

So basically from October I'll be goaless! I shall see how that goes although i think I might need a goal over Xmas to keep me on the right track! :eek:

I'll see how I feel at the end of September.

Back