A bit late to the game

PK, maintaining where you are i.e. in the 13s not the 14s sounds a great "non-goal" for you to have. You've lost a fantastic amount of weight, keeping it off is equally important so staying as you are now sounds a good plan.

PK, maintaining where you are i.e. in the 13s not the 14s sounds a great "non-goal" for you to have. You've lost a fantastic amount of weight, keeping it off is equally important so staying as you are now sounds a good plan.
Totally agree, I will be delighted when I can wear a size 18, at present size 22. I think you have done great and in the 13 S is fantabulous :)

Thanks guys and yes being able to buyer the smaller clothes is brilliant (and cheaper!) :D

You've done brilliant PK, I think sometimes, we get so worked up and obsessed with numbers, weights and measurements that we become distant from what we are trying to do and what we've acheived...and you've acheived so much and come so far that maybe taking that step back and relaxing will do much good :)

So 1lb off this week back to 13st 10lbs although earlier in the week I was 13st 8lbs which made me happy :)

Again food wise quite happy but only out walking 4 days (blaming the weather again...).

Hopefully will get a few more days in next week and my end of week weight will be 13st 8lbs!

You're looking absolutely brill in your pictures Rach!!

mad chef too, you can really see the difference :D

Well done PK!.. Autumn has definitely arrived, it's been windy lately but great to walk in :)

another 1b off this week and this was after having a (homemade) curry and (non homemade) nan bread and several glasses of wine last night :)

Managed to get out walking 5 times this week. Should've been 6 but I talked myself out of Friday.

I'm off work next week so no excuse for missing walking!

Well done PK! It's so not walking weather today, the rain is bad. They say we're set for a heat wave next week, then snow for October!... they couldn't make it up!

Have a good week off!

we aren't getting much of a heat wave in Northern Ireland I have to say lol- although it was nice and sunny still a chill to the wind

Eventually another 1lb off this week although I can't help feeling it should've been 2

Although I've now got a new pair of scales which weighs me about a 1lb less than my old scales! (yay!). It also does body fat & water (apparently I'm quite well hydrated lol)

So this is the start of my goal free break. Although I fully expect to have some set for xmas (last year was a bit of a disaster!!)

had a doctors appointment on Monday- couple of lbs on and to make it even more annoying the next morning I was 3lb less. Grrrrrr! Anyway Dr was okay with it.

Not had a brilliant week so far, havent been out walking once (although it was raining Monday & Tuesday). Food has not been too bad though

Having an utter nightmare of time with BT at the minute. they cut off my broadband & I won't get a reconnection at home until I have the infinity (fibre optic)installed next week (there will be a letter of complaint issued). I also found out some bad personal news about friends/family.

Although it turns out I'm not a comfort eater. When I get stressed out I get an upset stomach.

They've not been on here for a few weeks I'm afraid.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello hello! No I've not been visiting although being goaless isn't helping me lose any weight :p. Stuck basically

Will hopefully sign up to an xmas goal thing shortly ;) (although more to not put on too much than lose I'm afraid :eek:)

Back