A bit late to the game

Congrats on making your christmas challenge!! your almost in the 16's!! great work!

Gone up in the last few days sadly

Must stop eating crap!

made my xmas day target, missed by first challenge target. But seeing as how it's the first time I've dieted over Xmas, I'm not too bothered! :)

I also have my next Doctors appointment on the 11th. Last time he had me as 110kg (17s 4lbs) I had myself at 17st 10lbs. Which means I should hopefully have lost about 7lbs. Depending on how long it takes the Xmas binge to punish you I guess. I tried to be good! Honest! :break_diet:

So, what a year! Well weight loss wise anyway.

On Jan 5th 2009 I have written 21st 4lbs down in my diary. I didn't start my weight loss proper until June 2009 but I'm still pretty amazed at a 4st loss in one year. Okay I have another 6 odd stone to go still but at least now I can see that at the very least I can make a good dent in it. I think the last couple of stone are probably going to be the hardest. I'll not worry about that until I get there though :D

So first official weigh in of 2010 and it's 17st 3lbs! So last Sunday I was 17st 6 so I'm -3lbs

Although to be fair my weight has fairly fluctuated the past couple of weeks so next week will probably be more accurate :D

well done!!! I think ive stayed the same over the last month, so ill be happy with that (considering that ive not exercised, or taken the tablets since before christmas!

So hard to get out walking at the minute, place is all ice rink like. And I'm back to work tomorrow so I'll be walking at night *sigh* :(

This week is just going horribly. Haven't been out to exercise once. I'm back at work so I'm not home till after 5 and what with the ice and the snow I'm not bothering, but I'm feeling like that's me with my usual week ass lazy excuses.

I also can't stop eating the xmas cake (although I'm now only on small slices). I even had a little chat with myself today and said I wasn't going to have any cake at all - and what did I do? Grrrr

Doctors on Monday. I think I shall hopefully still have lost from last time but just so frustated with myself at the minute. I have to have my blood taken so not a complete waste of everyones time, although it's up a hill and I walk, which given the weather will be....interesting

Oh and TOTM which I don't think helps.

Feeling abit better today, hopped on the scales and I was 17st 3lbs (and 3/4s) so I've really stayed the same! Hurrah! :)

I also was out walking for an hour yesterday and today.

So a more positive outlook for tomorrows doctors appointment

Hiya,

How's your day been today?

Good that you have STS, bet that gives you some motivation to keep on, you know you can do this, but like you say you sometimes need to have a little chat with yourself.

Well done for getting out walking! Think you need to stop the excuses and just get out there, once you're out its nice makes you feel better in yourself. (thats not meant to be a lecture but its worth getting yourself out for a little walk if you can :blahblah:)

I hope everything goes well for you at the doctors and that you have a great day tomorrow :D

I know Becca, but when the temps below 0 its very easy to talk yourself out of it!

Hmm maybe I should put my cat on a lead...:D

now thats something i will pay to see!!!
at least (not that its making much difference atm) is that the nights are slowly coming back and its getting darker later (ok i said slowly)
and if you still have snow around although icy it does light it up a bit more so its not so dark.....
hows it going???

God awful day today.

Was raining this morning and I thought that all the snow had melted - didn't realise there was still ice about and nearly did the splits when I went out. So I walked very carefully down the lane which meant I just missed the bus to get me to the doctors and I had to walk - about 2 miles (only took me 25mins though)

In the rain/sleet.

Soaked :(.

The good news is I was 106kg which was a 4kg drop (or 7lbs). Doctor was really pleased and said I could go for 2 month appointments. Which was the bright point of the day! :happy036:

Work was mental to the power of 10 today and i had to sit with wet feet as my trainers were soaked through

I also didn't get any breakfast as I was having my blood taken - so between that and the walking this morning I didn't bother going out tonight.

Hiya, hope you're recovered from the splits! But well done on your walk!!

Sounds like you did well at the doctors, thats good that you don't have to go back for two months and the weight you've lost is great :0clapper:

Work didn't sound like much fun, hope your trainers have dried out now!!

Hope you have a good day tomorrow and get some walking in too :whistle:

Trainers are upside down on the radiator as we speak, along with my gloves.

and yes hopefully tomorrow evening I shall be doing my wee march down round the park and back again :p

Today was slightly less bad. Didn't get soaked and not quite so mental at work (to the power of 5 instead of 10).

Got out for my walk though. Wohoo!

I never thought I'd ever say this but roll on summer when I can go out in a tee shirt again

I never thought I'd ever say this but roll on summer when I can go out in a tee shirt again

..and by summer you'll need a whole new set of clothes cos the ones in your wardrobe will fall off you:):)

btw - laughed when I read about your trainers on the radiators in work, my shoes are at this moment upside down the radiator here at work too!!

take care
Denise

Back