A bit late to the game

a STS this week which I'm actually pretty pleased with given the start of the week.

Not a brilliant week though so I'm expecting a gain next Sunday. Was only out walking 5 days (nearly 4 but thankfully it stopped raining yesterday).

And food wasn't entirely brilliant either. On Friday had a cheese and a tomato pannini for lunch with an aero mint chocolate bar for desert.

Bought pick n mix yesterday. WHY?! Gah

Happy to report a 1lb loss this week. Was kind of hoping for more as my daily weigh ins have been better but I'll take a lb! :p

Not a bad week overall. Again only got in 5 days walking(with bits of jogging thrown in).

Food was okay till Thursday when I ate a whole bunch of chocolate. Friday wasn't as bad as I feared (was at a pub quiz & expecting crisps to be supplied, which they weren't, except by my dad so only had 1 packet :)).

I'm going over to England next week with my mum to see my gran (who is in a nursing home there) and we'll be staying with my Uncle and his wife. So they haven't seen me since my brothers wedding last July (my gran saw me in the April before that). So they'll be really surprised :D.

I might update on Friday before I go though.

i think they'll be impressed :)

ooooh PK well done! and i was just looking at your ticker, and you are almost at 100lbs!!
well done!! the people you see this week or next week, will be absolutely amazed.. (like me going to australia!! cant wait!)

Back from England :) Nice to see my gran even if it was only for a short bit and yes all were impressed by a weight loss :D.

I was also thrilled that i had absolutely zero problems with the airplane chairs & seatbelts (as I think I couldn't even fasten it on the way out last time I was over).

Decided to skip last weeks weigh in so will start again this Sunday. Although I wasn't absolutely terrible with food so I'm hoping it won't be too bad!!

Thankfully just a sts

I've had a "off" week this week. Back on Monday evening. Went out on Tuesday for my walk in my new pair of easytone trainers. Which rubbed my heel something rotten and I also slipped on a frosty patch (although I have to say it was the most graceful fall I've ever had, I slipped very neatly to the ground insteading of thudding down like normal).

I've also got a cold (weirdly starting with a cough instead of the runny nose), which I blame on the airplane :p.

So haven't been out for a walk friday, saturday or today.

Will be restarting from Monday. Back on track!!

No bruises thankfully (or at least they're not where I can see them ;)) did manage to pull something in my arm which is fine now though :).

Don't think I'll be running in my walks though. Jogged up the stairs in work and found it a bit hard to breathe (stupid cold :mad:)

oh hun, well done on the sts.
and i hope you are ok... i hate this stupid blooming cold weather (she says after she has lived in australia most of her life and choses to live here lol) its just so dangerous, and doesnt make you wanna go out anywhere... (home body through and through)...

hope you have not got any bruising.. and also glad it was a graceful fall. lol (would have loved to have seen it heheh)

Right 1lb on this week :( (and it was nearly a lot worse, yesterday I was 4lbs on). So I think I'm being thoroughly punished for last week.....aye for missing a few days walking :mad:.

So plan next week is to be on best behaviour. Get my walking in (now my cold has nearly cleared up) and no being naughty.

I am going out for lunch on Friday but I am determined no sweet and I'm picking the healthiest thing I can see on the menu (except if it's salmon cause I don't like salmon :p)

lol... i go through stages of liking salmon.. lol hehehe...
bummer about the gain, but dont beat yourself up.. and you are not well so please dont put too much pressure on yourself!!!

2lbs off this week :)

Have missed a couple of day of walking because of the weather (although not nearly as bad as the mainland). Definitely can't do my normal route at the minute (which involves a steepish hill)

2lbs back on grrrrrrr

This is really frustrating. It's tempting to blame TOTM but I haven't been able to get out walking this week because of the weather (not so much snow where I am but what little there was has froze over - particularily at my end of town the other end is clear though :rolleyes:).

3lbs off this week which I'm pretty pleased about. I have my next doctors appointment tomorrow and while I was hoping for 7lbs I think he'll be okay with 5lbs. was able to get out walking most days and we've thawed out here now :)

In other news a rather horrible week.

2 of my sister in laws kids are now living with their dad. This is the first Xmas sort of away from her. The kids aren't being the nicest to her (although I think that's more to do with their dad) and their dad is an evil SOB anyway. So she's all stressed out about it and of course heartbroken. So all you can do is feel for her. She's also having a tough time at work (she works for HMRC)

I play warcraft and the new expansion was out on tuesday. So my computer decides to die on Monday (to be fair not an entirely unexpected occurrence). My brother isn't bad at (hardware related) computer stuff. So he reckoned it was the power supply, new part ordered, received a couple of days later, brother puts it in that evening.

Computer works fine. Next day? Nah keeps turning itself off or rebooting. Brother had another look and a fiddle about. Didn't solve the problem. Now I had thought about getting a new pc (well base unit) before but just didn't want to have to spend all the time redownloading stuff. Figured what the hell - I had the money.

So this is me on my new PC. Which has and is being a right pain to set up.

The adapter for my laptop also died on me, the first replacement didn't work. Thankfully the 2nd one does. But I'm feeling abit anti technology at the minute.

I was also forced to volunteer to look after my step neice last night so my brother and sister in law could go to his work xmas do. Now I say forced - basically I was the only (responsible) person available & you can't really turn your family down for things like that. Unfortunately I'm not particularily child friendly. In the sense that I have no interest in kids & no desire to be around them longer than necessary (I'm not mean to them :p). However my step neice seems to like me (possibly because I play games with her).
So I'm now knackered as I didn't sleep properly

I was also stressing out about as that's the 3rd time in my life I've babysat and the 1st time overnight

Sorry for ranting on there. I was feeling a bit depressed by the end of the week and I just needed to get it off my chest a bit.

well 1/2 a lb off but still 14.0 so technically a STS. Weather working against me again.

Had my xmas work thing on Friday but as the weather was so bad I basically had the meal then went home. And that was all I ate for the rest of the day. So not too bad.

I am going to try and get out for a walk today (in the snow!)

Hmm not going too brilliantly at the minute. Too much food in the house and not enough exercise going on. Guess I'll be making a new years resolution after all!

I've put on 9lbs! Over just 2 weeks. I really cannot eat "bad" foods at all :(

Bum to the nth degree.

i've decided I'm not going to get my self worked up about it (although I think I'm denying that it's correct). Just decided that have to get back on exercise and food track.

Oh what a bummer but I feel for you as I am like you, just a little of bad food and up goes the scales, I have just had to completely redo all my eating habits, fortunately for me I live on my own so it is easier for me than most.

Now the weather is getting better you will be able to get back to your exercise and will soon burn off those few lbs, keep at it girl as you are my inspiration.

Back