A bit late to the game

Thank you for that Madchef :)

PK hello! Haven't been around for ages. Never mind about the extra, it was Christmas and in the great scheme of the year leading up to it you have done amazingly so focus on that. You can do it, you ARE doing it, well done you and I'll be around much more now trying to lose what I have gained over the past few months with one thing and another so will be needing support!

KB x

WB KB!! Hope everything is going okay at home

2lbs off this week. Was hoping for a bit better but kind of ruined by having a take-away curry last night (not off my own bat I should point out my mums idea & my brother & sister in law were here).

Not really getting out walking. I'm blaming the weather as it's a bit icy but I feel like I'm making excuses to not do it.

Another 2lbs lost this week :) So getting there getting there.

Was out 5 days walking - I had hoped for 6 but 5 is good, better than the last couple of weeks.

Not entirely happy with my food intake though. Still eating too many sweet things :(.

Hopefully once all the xmas food disappears I can be properly back on track!!!

well done on the 2lbs each week...
glad to see you are getting abck into the swing of things :)
bet you are pleased taht they are going in the right directions (the pounds that is>...)

TY for the kind words

Unfortunately not a good week. It's been frozen over here all week and I've used that as a poor excuse not to go out for my walk :(.

I've also been indulging in too many of the sweeties. So I'm probably luck with just 1lb on.

Now - I'm off work next week (so I can get out for a walk in daylight) and most of the sweets are now gone. So I'm hoping I can pull it back. That's the plan

Just a bit annoyed at myself for being so lazy!

You will soon have that 1lb off again, its been icy here down south too, not great walking weather at all unless you want a bruised a***!! Next week should be better weather wise, hopefully!! Sweets are always a temptation at least thats one out of your way!! :D Good luck for the next week

So started off the week determined to get my exercise in - I did Monday to Thursday and I will be out again today

I didn't think my food intake was too bad (although I was out for lunch on Friday)

But I've managed to put a 1lb on. I'm abit miffed about it but I'm going to hope that it's either because of last week or because it's TOTM. So I'll not get too wound up until I see the results next week

thank you Rach!

You are doing amazingly well and the loss you have made in weight is incredible, but we all know the less we have to lose the harder is get. In the whole of things a couple pound swing is really nothing, if I have a glass or too of wine I hold water and that can put on pounds. I take and extra Green tea tablet and get back on with things.

Well done you, you are my inspiration.:)

Thank you madchef, scales were a bit kinder this morning which has made me feel much more positive.

You're doing brilliantly yourself btw!! :)

2lbs off! it was a bit better earlier in the week so I'm going to consider changing my official weigh in day (in case it is something like the couple of glasses of wine i Have on a Saturday night etc).

Missed out on a coupleof days walking but happy with what I did get and food was okay I thought :)

Got a doctors appointment on the 21st so working toward that!

Well done on the 2lbs. I don't think I could weigh on a Sunday... too many bad things happen on a Saturday

LOL true girlies! true!

Back