A bit late to the game

Well the week started well -in good control of food & was out for my walk Mon, Tues & Thurs

Friday it went to hell a bit. Ate far too much food (and not even healthy food) for my dinner and topped it off with a really large slice of home made cheesecake. I actually felt a bit ill later on so I was punished.

Yesterday wasn't much better. My mum and I took advantage of the tescos offer on the finest food collection (£15 for a main meal, side order, dessert & bottle of wine). The dessert we had was over 500 calories :eek: (but worth it, totally worth it).
A saving grace was that I did get for my walk.

So even with a poor end of week I've lost 2lbs (yay!) although it was even more on Wednesday. So I'm still considering changing my weigh in day.

WOW you are doing great like you I am finding the occasional, I do mean occasional, treat is good for you and it does not do to much harm as long as you stick to your weight loss diet the rest of the time, well done you, as you are my inspiration.

well done on the loss, 2lb is great!! we all have bad days i had a very bad one yesterday which included burgers oops!! Good luck for this week, sounds like your a serial weigher like me!!

Total serial weighter! I have managed to stop weighing myself in the evenings though :eek:.

TY madchef :D

so how has this week gone??? have you decided to change your weigh day???

Not yet Kes :) will see how it goes this Sunday and I have a doctors appointment on Monday!

3lbs off this week (& didn't all jump back on this morning so I'll stick with a Sunday).

Again week started pretty well food wise/exercise wise then got bad on Friday & Saturday. Grrrr

I've also got a footpod thing to go with my Heart ratemonitor watch thingie. So I know at the weekend I'm walking just over 3 miles, under 50 minutes too which I think is pretty impressive :p. I just wish my shoes would stop rubbing my heels to bits :(

I have my doctors appointment tomorrow and I think last time I was there he had me at 91kg (which is heavier than my own scales said for a change) so interested to see what he says!

Well done hun that's absolutely fab! You are doing really well at the moment! Keep it up!, and good luck at the drs!

Doctors had me at 89kg which was what I had myself. So he said that was about 2lbs from last time but I pointed out that I'd put on a lot over Xmas :)

Woop woop, at least its down and not up. You managed to pull it back with style!
Well done

and 2lbs on this week :(

However I was out twice on Friday and it's totm so i'm not going to get annoyed with myself just yet.

Well perhaps about succumbing for my craving for strawberry bon bons but thats it :p

Friday was great even if I did have 2 desserts :p

Hmm well I lost a lb of the 2lb i put on, but again out for lunch on Friday.

I was doing a little bit of running during my walks but it was making me absolutely loathe doing them. So I've decided to drop the running bit, I'll add a little bit to the distance & just try and make sure I walk briskly!

Also I look slightly less ridiculous as I'm generously proportioned bust wise and even with a sports bra on the girls are all over the show!

Back