A bit late to the game

A STS for me this week. A bit disappointing and I'd got a 13st 11lbs earlier in the week.

However I know I'm eating too many sweets and I didn't get out for my full quota of walks!

I was out last night for a chinese so i decided to use my weight yesterday which means a 4lb loss!!! yay!! (actually I' a bit surprised because I'd forgotten what I was last week & thought it was maybe 1 or 2) and actually even with last nights meal I was still 3lbs down :)

Managed to get in 6 days walking and food hasn't been too terrible (apart from last night).

Hopeful of meeting my next target :)

so after getting all my walking in this week Ive put on 2lbs :(

I'm hoping that it's just down to it being the TOTM .

Bah

OMG Yes, hungry all the time!

Well after meeting my winter goal of 13st 8lbs I promptly put 2lbs back on again

argh

Although I'm 1lb less than last week. I didn't think my food was too bad this week although I'll only be out 4 times walking. I've also consumed alcohol for the past 3 days (not to excess I should point out :p). So perhaps water weight? Maybe? Fingers crossed!

you are doing so well kathryn, inspirational weight loss, and at least if it is water weight should have a super weight loss when it goes away x

you are doing so well kathryn, inspirational weight loss, and at least if it is water weight should have a super weight loss when it goes away x

TY, hoping so! :)

well done on the 1lb loss, i very often hold a lot of water then one week in a month i will have a great loss, as it will all go!!

Oh alcohol i miss it :D not had any in ages!!

Have a good week, and good luck getting that walking in, the weather is getting better for it now!

A STS for me this week

I think I'm just eating too many sweets :(

Thanks Rach!

Hey Hun... Least it's not a gain...

Me on the other hand.....

Good to be back here though!!!!

Welcome back Kes!

So 1lb off this week. food overall wasn't too bad, at least until Friday night when I scoffed one of those sugar dummies. Way to stave off diabetes! :rolleyes:

Was out walking 5 days. Would've been 6 but sometimes by the time I've had dinner & washed the dishes it's just a bit late.

Also I'm out for lunch today (for my mums birthday) . Although I have a cold and as such can't taste much, which might help me not eat so much!

I have my doctors appointment tomorrow and I think he's happy enough with any loss so fingers crossed

Well done on the lb.... I can only wish for that to happen for me tomorrow... but doubtful!

Good luck with dinner.. (or was it lunch)

Lunch! and well the cold didn't put me off eating but I don't think i was too bad

Anyhow the doctor reckons 2kg loss (in 2 months) and he's still really pleased with me so - yay! :D

Back