A bit late to the game

2lbs off! Wohoo! :D

Although I did end the week on a naughty note with an indian takeaway and an extra glass of rose

Well done on the 2lbs...
I very much doubt I'm going to lose anything this week... I drank loads of alcohol last night and we went for Mexican which had cheese (just a sprinkle though) sour cream and gucomole (dont know how to spell that..)

So next week I am planning a big good week......

Good luck this week and working off your curry....

Well done on with those 2lbs hun! xx

Thanks guys :)

1lb on this week. Bah.

Not really getting as much walking in as I'd like but the weather has been quite wet. Food - well I seem to do okay until the weekend.

Hi I know im like a yo yo lol...but on the diet i have dropped 5st 8lbs but seem to have stuck in a rut for the passed 4 months its like im just maintaining...doc has put me on xenical to get the weight moving again and I have got a wii fit board now so im going to lose the rest of the weight even if it kills me lol..got another 6 st to go ...so im looking for all the support I can get I got myself a book so I can keep a food diary and write everything down and then i can see when I have a good week.. I start taking the tabs in th morning and I have been told of the side effects so hopefully that will kwwp me from straying off the path...
Well I will look in again in the morning to see how everyone is doing .........
good luck all and happy weight losses........... Tina.....

Hi tina (sheba) we have just about got the same goal!!

Pk dont worry about that lb, i know you will have that gone next week, you always do!! Weekends can be tough!! The weather down south hasnt been too bad this week, apparently were to get a heatwave :confused: hmm cant see that happening!! Hope you have a good week this week!!

The weather definitely doesn't help.It's been raining here all day, it's only just stopped but it's still vile out and enough to dampen anyone's mood and put you out of exercise..

Don't worry about the lb, draw a line under it and carry on :)

Lou xx

Thanks guys. I've come down with a bit of cold but I'll try and get out for my walk tonight!

Aww, there's a lot of bugs about at the moment, doesn't help when you're feeling blue..

Lou xx

Hey hun, don't worry about the pound, at least your still going with the plan... and sorry to hear you are not well.... hope you get better soon

STS this week, this cold is dragging on a bit, doctors appointment next monday and my Heart Rate Monitor watch seems to have died (I think it was probably the battery but I'm not particularily good with that kind of thing so I just ordered a replacement off ebay)

Booooo

Will try and get my head down so to speak so I can brag a bit better than 1lb in 2 months.

Hope you feel better soon pk!...

i've looking at those gadgets today, thinking of getting one

xx

i love my heart rate monitor... its such a motivator to try and burn of more cals than before...
i spent quite a bit on mine, as it was a present (well used money from my birthday) but there are still some good ones out there that dont hvae much involved in the price.

bit miffed as I hadn't had it that long either!

I think the bateries they come in can wear out quite quick as you don't know how long they've been in the watch...:confused:

i want one that i can wear to tell me how many miles i've done, and cals burned, possible that i can wear when i'm not exercising. i have one of those gadgets on the bike but i don't think they're that reliable plus it's not going to help when i'm not on the bike!

in order to get the miles thing i had to get a foot pod to attach to shoes.

So it would probably be something like a step counter you'd need. you'd think they'd do them in watch form :confused: :D

Back