A bit of a rant.

dellybelly

Silver Member
I have a friend who is very very overweight and who decided to start lipotrim after hearing of my successes over the past two weeks.

She's been struggling and is only on day 2 but has told a dietitican friend about lipotrim... who proceeded to tell her that ketosis is a very dangerous state, that anorexic often die in a ketoisis induced coma and that not only does your body eat its own fat, but also its own internal organ wall (read heart!)

If all of this is true... why has lipotrim been used by GP's for over 20 years and why is it being allowed to be sold in pharmacies? Should stuff like this not be banned if it is so bad for you.

I'm being realistic here, my body has plenty of fat to consume before it gets anywhere near my internal organ walls why do half informed so called qualified professionals scare monger and terrify people who are clearly at the end of their rope trying to lose weight??? For me, it was either this or a gastric band, and lipotrim is cheaper and far less dangerous.. no need for an anasethetic, invasive surgery, hospital aquired infections etc. etc...

ARRRRRRRR:GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

sorry rant over.

Last edited:
I am very thankfull that I havent had any adverse coments from anyone especially from the medical personnel that I have seen, my own doctor wants to video me and put me on a loop round the televisions in the surgery so It can encourage others and my diabetic nurse and doctor are amazed at my progress and my weight loss, and since starting of lipotrim I no longer need insulin anymore and my blood sugars have never been so low so I am so gratefull for this diet as it has given me my life back..Thank you Lipotrim

lets face it anorexic dont have fat dont eat owt so yes i can see in that case but this has been out a long time and liter life before that so id say ignore x

The world has gone mad !! lol Some people just cant help themselves from sticking their noses in. I wouldnt dream of advising anyone about anything in less I was properly trained, had personal experience and asked for my opinion. :) xx

The world has gone mad !! lol Some people just cant help themselves from sticking their noses in. I wouldnt dream of advising anyone about anything in less I was properly trained, had personal experience and asked for my opinion. :) xx

I would!!! lol

Why are some people such cocks what a thing to do to your poor friend. Of course anorexics have problems they don't have any fat to burn like we (well by that i mean me mainly and don't mean to offend anyone) do! This just makes me so mad. I'd just tell this other friend of hers to sod off (why hasn't she offered her help and advice etc if she's a dietician and knew that she was wanting to lose weight?).

If it was that dangerous no doctor or pharmacist would dream of allowing someone to go on Liptotrim - that's why you've got to do a medical questionairre etc (or in my case have my blood pressure and weight checked at the doctors each week).

I'm sorry to rant but it really does get on my tits (i've had it a few times myself). Maybe your friend could join this forum and she'd soon see that she's doing brilliantly for even beginning lipotrim and we'll all support her as much as she needs! bless her.

Well, on reflection, the cynical part of me has been thinking that it was a very convenient excuse for coming off the diet altogether! I haven't heard from her since last night when she was waiting for them to call her back to talk about it.

Back