A Bootcamp Thank you!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dizzy-n-mizzy, 5 November 2006 Social URL.

1. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Just to say thank you to everyone for making me so welcome at Bootcamp this weekend. I hope you are all safely home and doing well, feeling rejuvenated. I had a really relaxing, interesting and enjoyable weekend. It was really lovely to meet every one of you. A special thank you to Amanda for kindly letting me tag along and bringing me safely home.

lots of love

Dizzy xxx:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Thank you for coming and risking meeting all of us nutters - it was really cool!! :cool:

Much love
    Blokie Drama Queen! :p

4. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Oh I wish I could go to one of those....sounds like sooo much fun!! I'd love to meet all the other headcases here!

5. Jelly belly

Jelly belly Member

Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds like you all had a good time

I really wanted to come but had already booked a girlie weekend away so had the weekend off CD.

I'm dreading getting backon the scales on saturday but have got back into the swing of things

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.