A Catalogue of Indian Recipes (Bhuna, Jalfrezi, Balti, Madras, Korma and many more)

Liking the look of this thread. Need to get back on the plan. I only seem to lose weight on the Original RED plan. Thinking I could try cauliflower rice to go with these to keep them syn free, anyone else tried it? Does cauliflower rice freeze ok if I make a batch full? I live in Spain and caulis are soooo cheap on the market. About €1 for a football size one :)

Liking the look of this thread. Need to get back on the plan. I only seem to lose weight on the Original RED plan. Thinking I could try cauliflower rice to go with these to keep them syn free, anyone else tried it? Does cauliflower rice freeze ok if I make a batch full? I live in Spain and caulis are soooo cheap on the market. About €1 for a football size one :)

Hi Leigh64, glad your liking the thread. I don't know the answer to freezing the cauliflower rice but I found a thread with the answer. Posting the link below, hope this helps :).

Freezing raw shredded cauliflower "rice" - Low Carb Friends

Kay xx

I love buttered chicken and Pathia. My favourite Indian tops their buttered chicken with this thick creamy coconut stuff and I think the chicken pieces are tandoori?

I love buttered chicken and Pathia. My favourite Indian tops their buttered chicken with this thick creamy coconut stuff and I think the chicken pieces are tandoori?

Hi Synalot :), glad your liking the thread. Coconut is used in some curries and so is butter to give a richer flavour. Tandoori chicken is a dry preparation, it's not usually made in a curry unless you are taking about chicken tikka masala which is different. Hope this helps :).

Kay xx

Kay003 I had a quick look at your list on the first posts and I was drooling even before I got as far as the pictures. It looks so tasty and can't believe it's all low SYN. Fantastic thread - thank you

Kay003 I had a quick look at your list on the first posts and I was drooling even before I got as far as the pictures. It looks so tasty and can't believe it's all low SYN. Fantastic thread - thank you

Your most welcome :D, if you have any queries with the recipes, just post on here or message me and I will do my best to reply back asap. Happy cooking ! :)

Kay xx

Back